Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Help! Showmix a lost cause
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So im guessing that without the original showmix textures unlocked showmix is a dead skin unless i re create every single texture myself that is inside the textures.xpr?

is there absolutely no possible way to hack/unlock the textures no word from andy and can't continue any work on showmix until i get them unlocked insanely frustrating xpr express doesn't work i have two whole days off work finally and cant do anything any ideas or should i just throw in the towel now and give up?

if anyone can help i am pulling my hair out with this
Is this his git?
mcborzu Wrote:Is this his git?

yeah thats his is there a way to view the textures.xpr in git i have never used git i did look here before but just see textures.xpr can i open it up in git?

looks like its the old git for showmix 2.1 and not 2.5 some big changes in the 2.5 release
Oh my bad I just clicked on /media saw some images and assumed the whole folder was uncompressed. Now I scrolled down and noticed that his git also has them wrapped up in a .xpr. Odds are that .xpr is protected also...

And another note I couldn't figure out the extras.py issue either...
mcborzu Wrote:Oh my bad I just clicked on /media saw some images and assumed the whole folder was uncompressed. Now I scrolled down and noticed that his git also has them wrapped up in a .xpr. Odds are that .xpr is protected also...

And another note I couldn't figure out the extras.py issue either...

no worries mcborzu thanks for the help im sure i will figure something out sooner or later