Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How do I mark my entire library as watched?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't find this, can anyone help?

I had to rebuild my XBMC running on XBMC live on my Revo, connecting to a windows server. However I can't work out how to mark all the library as read, I know I can press "w" but there are 100's of files. All my TV shows and film are marked as unwatched.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Juju
so your entire library as it sits now it 100% watched?

you can go to each tv series and mark season as watched but im not sure if you can click context menu the tv series and mark it as watched.

-=Jason=-
Thanks for replying, The entire library is marked as unwatched, I want to mark it all as watched.

I wondered if there was somethiing something, I could do with exporting the library changing something, then re importing it.

suggestions?
You can open the library (movie or tv shows doesn't matter) and hold down W (W as in Watched) on your keyboard, that will mark each movie (or tv show) as watched. It will take a while but it works. Btw I just noted that TV series are better to just mark one show as watched at a time (wait for the watched icon to pop up before you continue), since each show contains many episodes it will take time for XBMC to iterate through them all.

If you don't have a keyboard you can try mapping a button on your remote to send W, or you can change XBMC's keymap to use one of your remote control buttons for the "marked as watched"-function.