Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Intel Core 2 Duo it's NOT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hovering over the homescreen settings button, I see the incorrect Image of someone else's CPU... I thought I saw a message moons ago about this... but search as I might, I've lost it. I to replace this with a better one... Cray 19 or some such i7-860 might do.

Are we encrypting this image as a mere... texture?
PatK Wrote:Hovering over the homescreen settings button, I see the incorrect Image of someone else's CPU...

screenshot or it didn't happen. ;-)

can't remember ever having a cpu image in the skin.
certainly not in T! v3.10
ronie Wrote:screenshot or it didn't happen. ;-)

can't remember ever having a cpu image in the skin.
certainly not in T! v3.10

Strange... I did see it when I posted the message... even googled a new CPU image for my machine, thought it was neat! Then spent 2 hours looking for it. And now to-day I'm getting the gears..... whaaattt! Strangeness....

Just a passing idea, clicking on the bottom right corner icon could take you into the sys info page directly if you made it into a hot button. I know.. todo list.
It happened again.... this time I was ready! Smile

[IMG=http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1280/17112010102135pm.jpg][/img]

I made no changes to overall... at least that I can see, can it be flipping between the SV and 3.1 taking some from here and some from there? The specs are still reading correctly.. and as far as I can see everything is functional... I haven't stretched it out much though.

If that icon is changeable... I'd like to put my own in.
never seen that image before in my life.
i'm 99.999999% sure it's not included in both the svn and the 3.10 addon version of the skin.

how you got it there is a mystery to me.

there's no option to change the image, but if you run the svn version,
you can simply replace homeinfo-system.png in the media folder.
it is my image...i gave some modded files to patk...and that is one off my modded images Nod

so, ronie, you can be 100% sure it's not included...and thanks for including me in the thanks Laugh

Cheers Big Grin
Yupper... spotted it in theme's V2, dawned on me too late to retract. It's probably nice enough to get me back in to the SVN OK I see it's a .xbt file... so it make's sense to use the SVN version....

What's the logic in the bundling of the files in a archive? Surely space is not at a premium?