Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TMDB Scraper year and rate problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can that be that TMDB scraper just use the US or the first entry of the list of the release info? Because I can see that in my XBMC the Rates are just the PG (PG-13) rates, even if there is also a german entry and my prefered language for the scraper is german.
I am not sure if there is also a problem with the release year, because I do not have any film in my database were the US release year is different to the german release year. But I know there are movies in TMDB where the US release was in November 2009 and the german release then in May 2010.
Thanks in advance
1. This is a development forum
2. tmdb api is always returning the us certification regardless what language we are querying, please place your feature request there
3. same applies for release date, but actually is there any skin which displays this information?
Moved
1. ok sorry, realised to late that I wrote in the wrong forum
2. didn't know that the api is always returning the us certification, I will write an feature request
3. the standard skin shows the release year
THX
MeC!as Wrote:1. ok sorry, realised to late that I wrote in the wrong forum
2. didn't know that the api is always returning the us certification, I will write an feature request
3. the standard skin shows the release year
THX

The year what confluence (and probably most other skins) displays is not the release year, but the year the movie was filmed.