Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TV Shows wont go
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have successfully added the source for my tv shows and can view my episodes in the videos section of the program. I can also see my tv show titles in the watch my tv shows section, but once I go into this the episodes are not there and I can do view them.

Does anyone know how to fix thisHuh
Just a thought but are your files named in a way XBMC can interpret? I know I had to use a renaming util (in my case The Renamer but some people prefer TV Renamer) to clean my library up before XBMC would read it correctly.

Here's the format the scraper looks for:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=TV_...Library%29
I have my files named like The Walking Dead.s01e01.Day Gone Bye.
and the folder laid out like
videos
tv shows
the walking dead
season 1
The Walking Dead.s01e01.Day Gone Bye.
I ran the renamer and it picked it up alright.
But I can still go through videos-tv shows-the walking dead-season 1-and its located there.

When I go through the "watch your tv shows" on xbmc's main page I see the walking dead but there is still 0 episodes 0 listed, however all the information for the show is listed.
Try dropping out of library mode and selecting "Scan for new content" on the source... I've seen this bug before and that has worked for me in the past to correct it.
Did you set the content type to TV Show?