Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: AAC movies with APTV & XBMC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I running sam's image and have noticed that on AAC movies on xbmc beta3/aptv using HDMI to my AMP that the center channel comes out of the wrong speaker!

system settings page:
Audio output, hdmi
Speakerconf, 5.1
Ac3 & dts, enabled
Audio output, plughw:0,3
Passthrough, plughw:0,3

Now if I change the audio output to, "optical/coax" (with still ONLY hdmi connected) and play AAC movie, the movie plays correctly and the amp picks it up as dobly digital or similar!

Weird!

Matt.
I'm also having this issue, but switching to opt/coax makes no difference. The centre channel continues to come from the right speaker.

Anyone else found out how to fix this?
two post and not one includes any details about which xbmc and version they are running. come on guys, we are not mind readers !!!!
I'm normally much better at giving the tech details, but I just thought someone would be able to read my mind on this one!

I've actually upgraded to iOS 4.3, so I'll need to jailbreak again once this can be done without tethering. Perhaps the issue will have been sorted by then anyway - no thanks to me!