Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: MC remote wake up on Dharma 10.00 beta4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, need some help with wake up on my Foxconn nT330i.
After installing xmbcfreak live cd 10.00 beta4 on my hdd I edit the /etc/rc.local file and I can wake up xbmc from suspend mode. Now the problem is when I want to suspend the xbmc, looks like it would do so, but after couple of seconds the xbmc is back up. So when I do a reboot then suspend mode is working for one time, after waking it up with remote then suspend is not working, xbmc don't go to suspend and is back up. This was my problem with 10.00 beta2 (my first install) to beta4.

Nice day, jusko.
On my ZBOX there´s a one USB-connection that shouldn´t be enabled for waking up the machine. If it is enabled, then ZBOX does just that, comes right back on from suspend. So make sure you edit rc.local just so that the usb-connection you connect the ir-receiver to has this "sh -c 'echo "USBX"' > /proc/acpi/wakeup" -line.
BoxFreak Wrote:On my ZBOX there´s a one USB-connection that shouldn´t be enabled for waking up the machine. If it is enabled, then ZBOX does just that, comes right back on from suspend. So make sure you edit rc.local just so that the usb-connection you connect the ir-receiver to has this "sh -c 'echo "USBX"' > /proc/acpi/wakeup" -line.

How can you find out with usb# is it connected on?
BoxFreak Wrote:On my ZBOX there´s a one USB-connection that shouldn´t be enabled for waking up the machine. If it is enabled, then ZBOX does just that, comes right back on from suspend. So make sure you edit rc.local just so that the usb-connection you connect the ir-receiver to has this "sh -c 'echo "USBX"' > /proc/acpi/wakeup" -line.

Thanks BoxFreak, that works for me.
ferrari2992 Wrote:How can you find out with usb# is it connected on?

With lsusb -command.