Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Where are TV season posters exported to?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When exporting my media library (using the "separate files" option), I get the following files in a tv show folder:

tvshow/fanart.jpg
tvshow/folder.jpg
tvshow/tvshow.nfo
tvshow/Season 01/S01E01.avi
tvshow/Season 01/S01E01.nfo
tvshow/Season 01/S01E01.tbn

and so on.

What's missing are the season banners. Where are these? There is no folder.tbn inside the season folder.

Btw. I'm still on camelot.
It should be exporting season01.tbn, etc, in the main folder.
Thanks for your quick reply.

It is indeed exporting files named season-all.tbn, season01.tbn, season02.tbn but not into the folder of each season but into the main "tvshows" folder (which has a subfolder for each show).

This cannot work since there are several shows with a season 1, season 2 and so on. So I guess what happens is that XBMC will overwrite these files for each show it exports and the last one wins (that's what it looks like after examining these files).

Sorry I hadn't noticed earlier.

What is the reason for this, and how can I correct it (make XBMC export the season thumbs into each season's folder)?
Any idea, someone?
this bug was resolved many moons ago.
I thought that maybe I misconfigured something or so.

I'm using camelot 9.11; it's not fixed in there. Anyway, it's no big deal; I'll just wait for the dharma release.