Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [REQUEST] Slideshow Script with Artist & Album Photos auto grabbed from Google Images
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys,

I think it would be really fantastic if one could listen to music and watch a slide show of images that are found in a Google Images search for the Album/Artist you are listening to.

FanArt is ok, but very limited, and often not great or just missing altogether. Google Images will almost always come up with something relevant, so why not have those images in a slide show as an option or addition to the existing fan art?

I did post a request on the Skin subforum, but think this may be an xbmc issue, not just a skin issue.

Thanks for great work guys,

Mark.
Hello guys,

JRiver Media Center does this fantastically well, its far better than relying on very patchy "fan art", and could be applied if there was no fan art or as a replacement.

Please someone who knows how to Scrape and write Visualisations, PLEASE make this visualisation for XBMC!

I will gladly pay you $20 as a donation.

Pretty please!

tx
Mark.
Hello guys,

A lot of my music does not have fan art and it would be FANTASTIC to have a Google Image slideshow with the restults found from a search of the artist-album you are playing... even if Google Gets it wrong sometimes, it would be a lot better than no art at all.

Please can one of you geniusses work out how to do that, it has alreadby been done very well by JRiver Media Player. Perhaps it plays fan art and if there is none, does a Google Images slideshow.

If you do it, a $20 donation will be yours from me... please...

tx
Mark.
fredphoesh Wrote:Hello guys,

A lot of my music does not have fan art and it would be FANTASTIC to have a Google Image slideshow with the restults found from a search of the artist-album you are playing... even if Google Gets it wrong sometimes, it would be a lot better than no art at all.

Please can one of you geniusses work out how to do that, it has alreadby been done very well by JRiver Media Player. Perhaps it plays fan art and if there is none, does a Google Images slideshow.

If you do it, a $20 donation will be yours from me... please...

tx
Mark.

anyone??
come on guys, im sure its not too hard for one of you?