Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: srtm streaming issue ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when streaming srtm the xbmc freezes after sometime, and restart of xbmc is needed.

This happens in all the xbmc releases of dharma.

maybe its only the stream i use that has this issue....so dont want to create any tickets.

i understand it buffer, however xbmc freezes completely ... Sad
nero12 Wrote:when streaming srtm the xbmc freezes after sometime, and restart of xbmc is needed.

This happens in all the xbmc releases of dharma.

maybe its only the stream i use that has this issue....so dont want to create any tickets.

i understand it buffer, however xbmc freezes completely ... Sad

What stream?
mms stream, it works fine, but all of suddent it freezes, and i have to restart the xbmc through ssh.

it happen everytime, sometimes 5 minutes after streaming other times 15 minutes.
What stream?
i have not the same issue but if you have more then one strm file in a folder
all strm files will be add to the playlist if you click one strm.
the same is with m3u files the whole m3u file will be added.
i have all my vdr channels as m3u and strm files and this is not very practical.

it is a network issue.
nero12 Wrote:mms stream, it works fine, but all of suddent it freezes, and i have to restart the xbmc through ssh.

it happen everytime, sometimes 5 minutes after streaming other times 15 minutes.

Again...the third time now.......What Stream?

If you want to ask a fricking question then provide some information.

If someone asks you what day it is and you reply..........Its a weekday. Thats not much help.