Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: XBMC standalone Local Files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been using the original Xbox with XBMC for years and love the dvd2xbox feature to store movies locally. I also really like the other apps that are just "there". I decided to make a box for my downstairs tv and used to the Live install to hard disk on that pc. I am finding that the apps arent there and i have no idea how to install them. I tried copying them to the box via ftp and they aren't accessible. Even more frustrating is i cant figure out where and how to copy my movie library to the box so that its available locally. I see options for SMB and other network devices but i wanted to make a media folder locally so that i didnt need to stream them. I have tried making a folder locally and changed permissions and ownership but it still doesnt show up.

What am i missing?

gears
The Xbox is no longer supported here. Go to http://www.xbmc4xbox.org/ and they'll help you out.
Hey Yoda... I got an idea.. How about you remove your green hairy head from your ass and re-read the post.

Thanks\

gears