Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: XBMC Android Remote on smaller Displays like the HTC Wildfire?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

first this is a very nice product!

but using the "NOW PLAYING" Window with the HTC Wildfire gives me a very large "Cover Art" and the "Title, Artist + Scrollbar" Information crammed not visible beneath it! Now before i request a new feature - is there a way to get a smaller Cover Art display? Im sure this would solve the issue!

on the other side i think my question is relating to this section in the FAQ:
Quote:How about my Tattoo or the Arcos? They have different screen sizes than most other phones?
Generally, they will run. However, there will probably graphical quirks now and then. We'll review and test on all kind of screen sizes before we release it to the market. Until then, please bear with us. If you own a Nexus One or a Droid with higher resolutions, we already supply hires graphics.

for that i want to suggest a new feature: just an option to show large or small "Cover Art"?

thanks in Advance
galore
Will need to check this part of the code. Could you please create an issue preferably with a screenshot attached at the issue tracker?

Cheers!
Done and Thanks! Issue 441

im using XBMC without the "libray"! so the List View in Now Playing displays just the Filename! Problem again is...that on smaller Displays the the Font ist too big!

a suggestion would be scrolling the Name! or the same Font Size like in Library Mode for the Artist (picture beneath)?

and further a suggestion just display the Cover ART besides the Artist or Album once in the first Row! And leave no Cover left to the Track description!

thx again
galore