Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xmbc is sorta broken...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok. i had xbmc installed a few days ago and it worked fine, then i upgraded and it still worked fine. then i changed my dashboard from evox to avalaunch and tried to run xbmc and the sound on it now is very horrible and scrambled up like mad(and yes ive tried different version of xbmc and re-installing it) does anyone know whats wrong here? also i'm still mostly an modded xbox n00b. plz help if anyone knows what wrong.
bump
bump? 3 hours? tut tut!

anyways, i can't realy help since i use xbmc as dash.

all i can offer is my logic!

try going back to evox & launching xbmc from there. does the sound revert to normal?

if so, then perhaps ava is !somehow! causing thisHuh

if not, you should perhaps stick with evox while you get xbmc working properly (since you had it working this way before!Wink

i suggest you completely delete the following folders...

* xbmc\
* e:\tdata\0face008\
* e:\udata\0face008\

...then re-install xbmc

lastly, why not consider xbmc as your dash? i gave up evox after 1 year - cos all i seemed to do was use it to launch xbmc! i mean, its still installed & i use it when i screw up xbmc but thats all!

just my $0.02 worth!
yea sure i'll go give that a shot when i come back from work. ty if it works
w00t! ok it works. ty
grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

now perhaps you can share what it was that solved it for you.

others will ask the same question if you don't fill us in on the details!
well i just did what u told me to do, delete udata and tdata "0face008" folder on both of them and xbmc folder and reinstalled it and it worked fine :p