Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] ShareThe.TV (Addon) - Share & Sync Movie Collection Listings Online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
AlessandroSS Wrote:No, sharethe.tv won't see inside those folders. You need to add these movies to the XBMC database: define this folder's content with the command Set Content > Movies > themoviedb, then XBMC will add automatically your movies to the database, may take more than an hour if have many movies there.

This link may help: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Set...o_Library)

FANTASTIC - finally got it working!!

Many Thanks for your help Big GrinBig Grin
Many Thanks for this excellent add-on.

I'm getting there now - website is now showing 147 out of 152.

For some reason though I can't get 'themoviedb' info for the following movies:-

Star Wars Episode II - Attack of the Clones
Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith
Star Wars Episode VI - Return of the Jedi
Valentine's Day (This has now been fixed)
ady199 Wrote:How can I get it to show the full amount of 152?

If you sign in and go to your settings page, there will be a 'review you last update' section which allows you to see the movies that failed to be added to the sharethe.tv site.

The likely cause will be that they are missing the IMDB ID in your XBMC database, and they are having to be matched to TMDB using the Title / Year.

A manual refresh in XBMC (Info, Refresh) on each of the missing movies should fix it.
tyersch Wrote:If you sign in and go to your settings page, there will be a 'review you last update' section which allows you to see the movies that failed to be added to the sharethe.tv site.

The likely cause will be that they are missing the IMDB ID in your XBMC database, and they are having to be matched to TMDB using the Title / Year.

A manual refresh in XBMC (Info, Refresh) on each of the missing movies should fix it.

Yes, the year sometimes gets me also... You may also create an account at TMDB and input a new movie title as released in your country or as stored in your database or input new fanarts for movies that do not have. You can also create new movies that are not there, I created many movies there already...
tyersch Wrote:If you sign in and go to your settings page, there will be a 'review you last update' section which allows you to see the movies that failed to be added to the sharethe.tv site.

Thanks for the Info, but for the life of me I'm still unable to get info into XBMC for the following:-

Where does it get the info from as I've set up the 'Set Content' Scraper to THE MOVIEDB - is this incorrect?

Thanks again
ady199 Wrote:Thanks for the Info, but for the life of me I'm still unable to get info into XBMC for the following:-

Where does it get the info from as I've set up the 'Set Content' Scraper to THE MOVIEDB - is this incorrect?

Thanks again

Try this:
- In your account of sharethe.tv web page, go to Settings > Review Last Update, there you will see the movies that were not added and the name that was used, just to check if the names are as you posted here.
- Change the name of the files according to some of the options, for example for Episode II: http://www.themoviedb.org/movie/1894/release-info.
- Check the year, if you have the year in the name of the file.
- After renaming the movie, exclude it from XBMC database and add it again, if not recognized automatically do it manually.
- If the movie was add recognizes by TMDB then it will be added in a next refresh of sharethe.tv.
AlessandroSS Wrote:Try this:
- In our account of sharethe.tv web page, go to Settings > Review Last Update, there you will see the movies that were not added and the name that was used, just to check if the names are as you posted here.
- Change the name of the files according to some of the options, for example for Episode II: http://www.themoviedb.org/movie/1894/release-info.
- Check the year, if you have the year in the name of the file.
- After renaming the movie, exclude it from XBMC database and add it again, if not recognized automatically do it manually.
- If the movie was add recognizes by TMDB then it will be added in a next refresh of sharethe.tv.

Thanks for the info but I'm getting the following error message when going into Settings > Review you last update

We're sorry, but something went wrong.

We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly.

I'll try again later...

Thanks again for your help
ady199 Wrote:Thanks for the info but I'm getting the following error message when going into Settings > Review you last update

We're sorry, but something went wrong.

We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly.

I'll try again later...

The same error message here, Duffman may be working on that page...
You may try the other steps, try to exclude and manually re-add those movies.
AlessandroSS Wrote:The same error message here, Duffman may be working on that page...
You may try the other steps, try to exclude and manually re-add those movies.

OK - I've now managed to get the website to show 151 out of 152 movies - I managed to get the Star Wars movies to show by deleting Star Wars out of the title(!)

The only problem I have now is that the movie Street Wars is not showing on the Website - is there anyway I can get it to show on my profile??

Other than that, all now seems to be working

ady199 Wrote:The only problem I have now is that the movie Street Wars is not showing on the Website - is there anyway I can get it to show on my profile??

That movie exists is in TMBD: http://www.themoviedb.org/movie/66031. Try to manually removing this movie from the database and then add it again, but only this movie, do not update all your database.
AlessandroSS Wrote:That movie exists is in TMBD: http://www.themoviedb.org/movie/66031. Try to manually removing this movie from the database and then add it again, but only this movie, do not update all your database.

Hi, Thanks for your reply.

I tried that last night and I've just tried it again now and have manually ran sharethe.tv (auto updates never work for me)

Still no joy.

The movie details are showing fine in XBMC
Hey guys, thanks for jumping in and helping each other out. I wasn't working on the "Review" page, but you discovered a bug and I've resolved it. Try the page again and it should work.

I know I got a couple of pages of feedback to sort through still, and submit to pre-eden. I'm hoping to get those done soon.
ady199 Wrote:The only problem I have now is that the movie Street Wars is not showing on the Website - is there anyway I can get it to show on my profile??

Other than that, all now seems to be working

I'm still having the same problem - does anyone know how I can make the movie Street Wars show up in my profile. It's showing fine in XBMC

Thanks in advance
ady199 Wrote:I'm still having the same problem - does anyone know how I can make the movie Street Wars show up in my profile. It's showing fine in XBMC

Thanks in advance

Can anyone helpHuh

Thanks in advance
Any word on pre-eden support?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38