Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] ShareThe.TV (Addon) - Share & Sync Movie Collection Listings Online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
(2013-02-20, 15:17)TheDuffMan Wrote: [ -> ]@JohnWPB: Please turn on debugging in the addon, try to submit an update, and then post the log here. I wouldn't expect it to have a problem but I'll need additional info. Thanks!

HERE is the pate.bin of the log. There really is no other information that I can offer other than what I posted a couple posts back. I do wonder if it could be the size of the movie collection though? I have just over 2,500 movies in the library.

If there is anything else I can do to debug further or test, let me know!
Been using Sharethe.tv and it works perfect! The only improvement I could think of is a mobile view of the website. Is there any plans for this?

Keep the good work up!
Hey, I tried it.
It Scanned my libary and only 1/5 from my movies were successfully scanned.
I Found the problem causeing it from the "Review Last Updates"

I'm using other language from English for Movies Titles. (Hebrew)
and it is don't recognize the title, but it take the IMDB link, but because there is no title - he don't search and shows that error: Not enough information to search

The 1/5 movies that are working, thats movies with numbers in their names, like "Shrek 2" , the name in Hebrew, so it is don't recognize the "SHREK" but it does recognize the "2" and then he search for the IMDB match, and find..

so maybe you can change it to work even when no titles founds? only by IMDB? (it should work)
Great Add-on. Works fine.Installed it yesterday and the first search worked perfectly. It recognized all my movies and an update worked fine as well.

But I've got some problems with the homepage. I had problems to get into the applications users and movies.

Is it possible to search for a specific user? How can somebody find my movies?

Again, great Add-on, thanks.
Movie Shorts (Three Stooges) are listed as in Error, even though they have valid IMDB #s. I assume this is a limitation of TMDB.
They should try and make an update that sorts the movies into categories e.g

Horror
Sci-Fi
Comedy
Drama
Action
Romance
Western
Thriller
Documentary
Musical

Don't you think it's a great ideaHuh
For Sharethe.tv is anyone else having problem adding an avatar to their profile? I keep getting:

"We're sorry, but something went wrong.
We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a
look at it shortly
"

Any ideas?
(2013-12-23, 04:47)jbuyense Wrote: [ -> ]For Sharethe.tv is anyone else having problem adding an avatar to their profile? I keep getting:

"We're sorry, but something went wrong.
We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a
look at it shortly
"

Any ideas?

Same here. No solutions yet that I know of.
Can I saw the quality of the movies in the list?
Hello

I am looking for a way to share my Movie titles with my friends when they ask "So what new movies have you watched lately?" Is there a mobile app for Android? Or can you open the ShareThe.tv website / profile via your mobile device browser ?

Thanks.
Ok - Can someone help me with this? I've got a few questions...

1. I've got to manually update my list or does it do it automatically?
2. It says that there's no thetv.db page for a bunch of my movies when its clear that I can find the movie. Any way to edit?
(2014-02-04, 01:27)cbr600ds2 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok - Can someone help me with this? I've got a few questions...

2. It says that there's no thetv.db page for a bunch of my movies when its clear that I can find the movie. Any way to edit?

cbr600ds2 ,

1. You have to update with your XBMC Add-On program
2. I have a few movies that also says it's not on TMDb

Dang...I was hoping it was auto... *Shrug*
you haven't fixed 2?

(2014-02-04, 03:20)jbuyense Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-04, 01:27)cbr600ds2 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok - Can someone help me with this? I've got a few questions...

cbr600ds2 ,

1. You have to update with your XBMC Add-On program
2. I have a few movies that also says it's not on TMDb

Do the creators of share the tv even check this forum anymore? I've sent several emails and not a single reply. My issue is some movies not being added - No match found on TMDb. I see previous users have questioned this and not a answer, Didn't read ever page so.. How do we fix this ? Because if you see the 3 movies, On tmdb those movies have been added for several months now can still not updating on sharethe.tv

(2014-02-13, 03:43)MSingh Wrote: [ -> ]Do the creators of share the tv even check this forum anymore? I've sent several emails and not a single reply. My issue is some movies not being added - No match found on TMDb. I see previous users have questioned this and not a answer, Didn't read ever page so.. How do we fix this ? Because if you see the 3 movies, On tmdb those movies have been added for several months now can still not updating on sharethe.tv

same problem with me. Missing 11 movies that it says TMDb does not have, even though they have.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38