Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: <songinfoduration> zero setting does not work - fullscreen visualization
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if I'm missing something. Updated both my ATV & MBP to Dharma 10.0-rc1 r35326 and updated the advancedsettings.xml for a indefinite setting per the wiki but it doesn't work. When I switch to full screen vis, the album art and info appears for what seems like a split second then disappears. Same behavior on both boxes. Set both xml's to 100000000000 as workaround so this is not a major issue at the moment, but wanted to post for visibility in case this is a possible bug.

Also trying to track down why the OpenGL Spectrum vis is 1-1.5 seconds ahead of the audio. Don't remember that behavior in the build before 9.11
Works fine for me.

<songinfoduration>0</songinfoduration>

While the visualization is going, hit the "I" key to bring up the song info. Once that's up it should never go away.
Despite the wiki clearly stating that setting it to <songinfoduration>0</songinfoduration> would make in infinite, it has the opposite effect...

On Mac, with it set to 0, it flashes on the screen for a fraction of a second then vanishes.

Any plans to fix this?