Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Trailer playback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First off Great Skin!

Heres my problem. When im in the HD Movies / Movies section of Night, there is an option to press down for trailers. This option works for probably 1/5 of my movies. The rest done give me the option. I use Ember Media Manager to scrape all my Movies because I like the control it gives me and when I do I have it download the movies trailers. I have a trailer for everyone of my movies. Still I only see the option to play about 1/5th of them.

When I got to Video and have my movies listed out in folder view I can select the trailer manually and play it. They all follow the same naming scheme <movie name>-trailer<.ext>

Trailer file formats are either mp4 or flv. Any help on this is appreciated! Again great skin!!!
No clue, haven't heard anything with Night or any skin. Did you have you're items scanned in XBMC before you edited in Ember? If yes, you'll need to either refresh one by one or rescan them into the library...
I'll give this a stab; the movies not showing, is there a particular file format not working?

All the trailers I have for my movies, they show with no problems. My older movies, being the first movies I scanned into my library so many moons ago, use the extension:
<movie name>-trailer<.ext> - These work no problems.

The more recent movies that have been added in, which the trailers are being added automatically via CouchPotato (God bless Ruudburgers cotton socks for that), the trailers are being saved as: movie-trailer.<ext>

Can you try renaming the trailers to that convention and rescan your library again, see if it picks it up then.
You were right mcborzu. I ended up removing the sources from the library then readding them and it solved my problem. Thanks!