Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Jetway - Dharma RC1/2 failure for [LIVE] and install (HBJC231C98-525-B Atom D525)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Running into some errors when running RC1/RC2 Dharma running LIVE, as well as when trying to install LIVE to local drive. After post, I can select to either run the LIVE version or install. The install will work, but then the same issue as running LIVE occurs.

The splash screen shows the XBMC logo, and originally it just sat there. Ran through this 3/4 times, until I read I can hit escape to bring up detailed startup. The following shows up:

* Loading cpufreq kernel modules....[fail]
* CPUFreq Utilities: Setting ondemand CPUFreq governor [ OK ]

then some LIRC modules/daemon with [ OK ]

then get the following multiple times:
[249.112002] BUG: soft lockup - CPU#0 stuck for 61s! [modprobe:1304]

I ran through the memtest on the live cd, and all pass. I also was able to install Win7 without problems, as well as xbmc 9.11 (though, no sound). So I don't think its the hardware. Seems to be other some un-supported hardware (Ion2?) on the Dharma build that works in the 9.11 release.

Any help/thoughts appreciated. If you can let me know any other tests/tools to run to get more detailed logs, please let me know.