Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] Night.Purity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Double Post, DAMN!!!
Cant belive this....
Cmon!!!

Im getting bendover by Imageshack!!!!
Wow! That 3D view is out of this world. Makes me want to take up gaming just to use that.
hi,

this skin.mod supported live-tv (PVR Dialogs) ?

ty
Sry but no, don't know where to began, don't have PVR and have little idea how it works. Mcbrozu was working or making something but I seems he get stuck, here is his thread about PVR http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=87090
Been pretty busy, didn't have much time to skin, a little update...

Update:

Night Syncro (Cinema Ex & Custom Movie)

Rearrange of Skin Settings

Added 300+ Flags

Think I'm done with the flags, for Games at least, I've made for any developer that have more than 10 games and some more that didn't qualify but have cool logos.

Enjoy
Posting for a bumping.

Thanks for your hard work
LuLz

Being lost for a while, a lot going on in life, a couple of days released the Film/Movie/Game Studio Flags Repository at last, by the way, they are no longer included with Night Purity, there's a problem with GiT and any special character gets fucked up, so I thought was best for everyone to download if wanted and with proper names.

Anyway, you are welcome and hope I can make some hours to keep working on it.
Hey, great mod/skin. I came across it while looking for a good way to manage my audiobooks. I followed the instructions you gave but the review doesn't display. The review is definitely there because it shows up on the "album information" view. Any ideas?

edit: seems it wasn't in the xml, soI added the following at line 304 of Viewtype_Audiobook.xml

Code:
<control type="textbox">
<width>600</width>
<height>230</height>
<font>LiberationSans_Regular_18</font>
<textcolor>white</textcolor>
<label>$INFO[ListItem.Property(Album_Description)]</label>
<autoscroll delay="300000" time="1000">True</autoscroll>
<animation effect="fade"  start="0" end="100" time="400" delay="3000" condition="Skin.HasSetting(BookPlus) + ![Container(622).OnNext | Container(622).OnPrevious]">WindowOpen</animation>
</control>
My autoscroll doesn't work though, not really sure what I'm doing with that.

While I'm at it I spotted a bug when you navigate away from the bookplus view to tracklist then back to audiobook.

Oh, and you might notice I changed the label colour to lightblue; it wasn't showing very well with most of my fanart.
Sorry for not responding earlier.

I must say I don't have any problem viewing the album information.

I've checked and the proper coding to read is there.

From line 235

Code:
<control type="textbox">
    <description>Description</description>
    <posx>340</posx>
    <posy>385</posy>
    <width>600</width>
    <height>275</height>
    <align>justify</align>
    <info>ListItem.Property(Album_Description)</info>
    <font>LiberationSans_Regular_20</font>
    <textcolor>white</textcolor>
    <animation effect="fade"  start="0" end="100" time="400" delay="3000" condition="Control.IsVisible(622) + Skin.HasSetting(BookPlus) + ![Container(622).OnNext | Container(622).OnPrevious]">WindowOpen</animation>
    <animation effect="slide" start="1000,0" end="0,0" time="400" delay="3600" condition="Skin.HasSetting(BookPlus) + ![Container(622).OnNext | Container(622).OnPrevious]">Conditional</animation>
    <autoscroll time="3000" delay="5000" repeat="5000">Skin.HasSetting(autoscroll)</autoscroll>
    <visible>Skin.HasSetting(PosterPlus)</visible>
</control>

About the bug, that is a bug present in the view/animation (Viewtype_Poster or Poster View) I've based the view on, and I haven't find a way to get rid of it, I suspect is a bug with xbmc in reality. You don't notice in the original view (Poster) because you usually don't go backwards to it, only way to spot is if you change view to it or have movisets.
Hmm, that code is there, yes, but I never saw any album information without altering the code later on. Perhaps it's because of this visibility condition "<visible>Skin.HasSetting(PosterPlus)</visible>" - what is "PosterPlus"? Presumably my skin didn't have this toggled to on.

Shame about the bug. Somewhat related, is there any way to reverse the BookPlus animation when the user navigates to another album? The delayed animation "in" looks fantastic, but when I navigate to another album the BookPlus elements simply disappear, and in fact for a split second the information displayed is actually for the album you are navigating to. Not sure if it it's possible or how to do it if it is as I'm a skinning noob.

Anyway, thanks again for a great skin. I'm currently tinkering with a copy of the audiobook view trying to find a good way to handle radio shows.

Keep up the good work!

p.s. one other question I have is, is it possible to use this view from the music submenu? The view can be used if I launch the Audiobooks playlist as a custom home playlist but not if I launch it as a custom music submenu playlist (which is where I'd prefer it as I plan on renaming Music to Audio and having Audiobooks and Radio Shows as submenu playlists).
Hey hoo all.

Well today I remembered I was going to post about a small niggle I was having. When in video addons, I have noticed that I can only sort by "Name" in file mode. Could you unlock that so it can be sorted by date also. I Know it can be done. I Am just unsure of which skins do it. Rapier I am 99% sure does. It's needed for my "BBC iPlayer" addon (well I say "my" but I just love that addon).

Thanks for reading.

Oddsodz
TheStretchedElf Wrote:Hmm, that code is there, yes, but I never saw any album information without altering the code later on. Perhaps it's because of this visibility condition "<visible>Skin.HasSetting(PosterPlus)</visible>" - what is "PosterPlus"? Presumably my skin didn't have this toggled to on.

Shame about the bug. Somewhat related, is there any way to reverse the BookPlus animation when the user navigates to another album? The delayed animation "in" looks fantastic, but when I navigate to another album the BookPlus elements simply disappear, and in fact for a split second the information displayed is actually for the album you are navigating to. Not sure if it it's possible or how to do it if it is as I'm a skinning noob.

Anyway, thanks again for a great skin. I'm currently tinkering with a copy of the audiobook view trying to find a good way to handle radio shows.

Keep up the good work!

p.s. one other question I have is, is it possible to use this view from the music submenu? The view can be used if I launch the Audiobooks playlist as a custom home playlist but not if I launch it as a custom music submenu playlist (which is where I'd prefer it as I plan on renaming Music to Audio and having Audiobooks and Radio Shows as submenu playlists).
PosterPlus condition is trigger when you select PosterPlus Option under Viewtype Options in the Window Option for the View. This condition is used in the animation were the dvd box moves to left and additional info appear. So if you have this option selected all the additional info plus animation should take place, that includes the "review".

It's not noob, I've already tried to enhance the animation/transition of this view already but is very difficult, mcborzu did a great job with it and it's pretty hard to improve it, but I could spend some more time trying. Reversing the animation would make the transition and navigation in the view very slow. The idea is that once you are in a file you are interested you stop, once you start reading and focusing in the other elements already available the animation takes place and additional info is displayed automatically, doing the inverse when you move out the file would only have a esthetic value and as said before at a great navigation/transition/dynamism cost.

Yes it would be possible to use it at custom music submenu playlist, I didn't make it so because it would also be available in other music views, and do to the ratio of the covers is not a view intended for music albums, and could create conflicts with other views or selected views. Tomorrow I'll explain you how to o it if you want.

Will look into it tomorrow Oddsodz, I'm out to a party now.
KiSUAN Wrote:Yes it would be possible to use it at custom music submenu playlist, I didn't make it so because it would also be available in other music views, and do to the ratio of the covers is not a view intended for music albums, and could create conflicts with other views or selected views. Tomorrow I'll explain you how to o it if you want.
Please, if you would. Audiobooks and Radio Shows are the only "music" type files I have in XBMC so there'd be no cover ratio conflicts here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18