Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Where do the movies go ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello !
I've just downloaded XBMC and though it's one of the best projects I've encoutered, it does have something weird.
I'm starting to watch a movie, and even though I don't get to finish it, it's gone from the movie list.
I have to delete it, rename it, and then next XBMC's scan will pick it up and enlist it with the rest.

Is there a way to disable that feature ? I've searched the settings agea with no luck ...

Using XBMC Dharme beta.
Refocus skin.
dildror Wrote:Hello !
I've just downloaded XBMC and though it's one of the best projects I've encoutered, it does have something weird.
I'm starting to watch a movie, and even though I don't get to finish it, it's gone from the movie list.
I have to delete it, rename it, and then next XBMC's scan will pick it up and enlist it with the rest.

Is there a way to disable that feature ? I've searched the settings agea with no luck ...

Using XBMC Dharme beta.
Refocus skin.

Sounds like you have "hide watched" enabled in the skin/view settings.
Oooh, ditto TerranQ, good thinking there. Also, while it probably won't affect this in any way, I recommend you upgrade to RC2.