Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Skin related help...but Mac specific issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(please dont move the thread, as theres no answer in the skin section it seems to be a mac specific issue)

I love the rapier skin for xbmc and have recently started using the xbmc qualar skin as the originan seems to not be updated anymore. there seem to be certain mac related issues wit hthe skin. i've gone over the thread for the skin but it seems every single person using the skin is a windows user, so much so that some links for themes for the skin are in exe format only.

anyway i've asked the dev some questions regarding how the youtube plugin settings pop up(transparency issues as well as loadign screen always pops up). additionally going from music to music addons takes me to the library and not addons.

none of these problems are reproducable by the skin developer, and he is on a windows machine, so im wondering if someone else can confirm if they use the skin, and if it works. please also visit the rapier qualar thread ive described my issues with screenshots on last couple of pages.

thanks.
First off, I don't really see a need for it here... one thread is enough...

Secondly, post links, people don't want to hunt down the thread you mean by description...
heres the thread for the qualar skin.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=82284&page=15

i guess you could move it to the skins thread, its jsut my initial posts are only within the specific qualar thread, and the only people that view those threads it seems are the windows users.