Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Some movies will not add to library
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, ive got a few movies (die hard, die hard 2, anchorman and possibly more) that will not add to the library. Im using themoviedb.org. I have around 200 other movies and apart from the occasional one that needs searched for manualy because the wrong one has been found, its all ok.

I have ensured the folders the movies are in are named exactley the same as how they are named on themoviedb.org

i have tried adding the year to the end of the folder name

i have tried removing the movie from the drive, then adding it again

debug log file
http://pastebin.com/idCzvXpW

in the above log, xbmc did the automatic scan on startup but found nothing

to clarify, nothing is in the library for these movies so im unable to go into movie information when in library mode and manualy search.

thanks in advance,
phil
phildi88 Wrote:Hi, ive got a few movies (die hard, die hard 2, anchorman and possibly more) that will not add to the library. Im using themoviedb.org. I have around 200 other movies and apart from the occasional one that needs searched for manualy because the wrong one has been found, its all ok.

I have ensured the folders the movies are in are named exactley the same as how they are named on themoviedb.org

i have tried adding the year to the end of the folder name

i have tried removing the movie from the drive, then adding it again

debug log file
http://pastebin.com/idCzvXpW

in the above log, xbmc did the automatic scan on startup but found nothing

to clarify, nothing is in the library for these movies so im unable to go into movie information when in library mode and manualy search.

thanks in advance,
phil

Did you try a different scraper, at least for troubleshooting purposes? I didn't like using the default themoviedb.org because it pulled up too many wrong entries for my movies. I switched over to imdb.org and works much better for me. You might also just go to the site with your browser and pull up info on the movie to see exactly how it's named, then match it on your end. I had a problem pulling down info on Chappelle's Show, and by visiting the site I realized my folder was misnamed (Chapelle's)...whoops.