Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How can you add more recently added to home screen?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ive been trying for some time with no luck adding more recently added movies and tv shoes to the home screen. can anyone point me in the direction of how i would do this and what files i need to modify. i simply want to display about 10 recently added movies or tvshows. if there is any more info you need ill provide that. but ive searched the forum and tweaked some files and used the wiki with no luck thanks in advance.

I'm using RC2 and the default skin confluence. i dont know what else would be relevant or needed to help me out. thank you
In the Skin Settings | Main Screen there is a "Show latest videos" option that displays a kind of popup window with the 5 (not 10) latest episodes or movies added depending on the current menu selection.

For me it's OK I only miss the info of other "recently added" scripts that show also the grand totals of the library Movies: 120 or Series:26, Episodes:1120