Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How do I manually enter the IMDB ID?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have over 800 movies done over the last 4 years. With this new technology I am excited about being able to have the backdrops skins connected to the movies but my problem is that after trying to have the program do it automatically over 1/2 of my movies do not have any attachements, so after doing a search on the internet I was able to get a lot of the TT or IMDB id#'s but I have tried and tried to figure out how to enter this number with each movie so that it can download the information. I have searched this site and read lots of manuals but they all tell me the importance of the name etc but no where have I been able to find the information on how to manually enter the number beside the name without having it do the search by each name (which takes a lot of time) Any help or someone telling me where to find this information would be greatly helpful. This looks like a great program and if I can get it to work am happy to support it. One of my biggest problems is that I have movies like 101 Dalmations but to get the number it needs to be named One Hundred and One Dalmations the other problem is I have a lot of two disc sets so I have named them Disc one and disc two and would like not to have to rename them to get the TT number