Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: help installing emulator thru Launcher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just set up XBMC 10.0 on my macbook. I'm trying to use Launcher to install a few emulators, but am running into a problem.

I select the launcher application (Generator, GenPlus, etc) and get a prompt for "Application Arguments". I have no idea what I should type in here.

The rest of the setup seems to work...i choose where the ROMs are, the name of the shortcut, and can see all of my ROMs after I scan the folder. However, i cannot get the ROMs to run. I'm willing to bet it has something to do with the "application arguments" prompt at the beginning.

thanks for the help...really looking forward to getting this working.
Most emulators use arguments to aid in launching the emulator in the fashion that you want. More simply Arguments are command line/terminal commands that are passed to the emulator. With arguments you can launch the emulator in full screen, set the sound driver source, launch without a GUI and so on. You will need to check each emulators Arguments to see what you need to use. I would go to each emulators web page and search for documents about each of your emulators in order to determine what arguments you want to use.