Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Wrap List: space between two labels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I have a beginner question (I think), I just started 2 days ago Big Grin.
How can I have the same space between two labels in a Wrap List, like this:
I know that we can do something like this:
Code:
<width min="29" max="200">auto</width>
but just for a label, not for a layout, right?
right just the label so you can't, the other way to to this is replace the wraplist with a grouplist control but thats a world of hurt in coding it up to use backgrounds and stuff
Jezz_X Wrote:right just the label so you can't, the other way to to this is replace the wraplist with a grouplist control but thats a world of hurt in coding it up to use backgrounds and stuff
hum, ok.
Thanks for the info. Smile
Been trying to code something similar myself. Have managed to get the group list working with a bunch of labels, just not too sure about how to make them "clickable". I'm hoping someone can point me to an example in another skin I can take a look at to see how something like this would be done. Thanks in advance.
Either add buttons to them or use a hidden list and base the grouplist's movement on what the hidden list is doing.
Thanks Hitcher. Playing around to see what I can figure out. Can a "textcolor" be conditional? Trying to change the colour using "Container(300).HasFocus(1)" or the like. Either that or can I stop the movement of labels within the grouplist when I hide one of the labels?

I don't suppose you have any of the code from this video Hitcher? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr1Y6uXEul0

Thanks for the help.
Has there been a similar feature request on trac at all? I'm coming up empty in any searches. Seems like there should be an easier way than all these workarounds. I understand we're in feature freeze ATM though.

Basically with an <itemgap> tag, I think that wraplists and fixedlists should behave in a similar way to the grouplist does when in horizontal orientation.
redtapemedia Wrote:I don't suppose you have any of the code from this video Hitcher? [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?

Unfortunately I don't - I wasn't happy with the way it worked.