Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Option to mark all movies as watched?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys,
is there a way to mark all my movies as watched?
I'm using XBMC 10 (Dharma) and with the old version i was able to select Videos-->go one layer up and rightclick movies and set mark as watched.
So all movies in my database were marked as watched.

With the new version, this is not working. I am able to mark movies as watched, but this will take lots of time, because i have to do it with every single movie now.

Any ideas?
Maybe you found a bug doesn't work for me either Smile

As a work around you could always export your library to a single file change <playcount>0</playcount> to 1 in the xml for all entries using notepad++ delete your db then import your library
Okay, is there a subforum for bug reports (didn't find one)?

The other thing that is annoying:
When XBMC scrapes new movies which already have all NFO and Cover/Fanart Files in their folders (i scrape with Ember Mediamanager before adding them in the XBMC database), XBMC is checking the internet first.

This causes high download rates and increases the scrape time a lot.
When i disable my network connection, XBMC scrape time is much faster, because it directly scrapes from the NFO files that already are in my movie folders.
Its probably using your nfo and artwork and all its downloading is actor thumbs go into Settings > Video and uncheck download actor thumbs
>>X<<' Wrote:Its probably using your nfo and artwork and all its downloading is actor thumbs go into Settings > Video and uncheck download actor thumbs

Thanks, i will check that later (when i have scraped some new movies). Wink
If you turn on debug before you do then your see in your log exactly what's happening, I use Ember and have no problems scraping movies quickly actor thumbs caught me out the first time but checking my log gave me the answer