Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How do I edit XBMC Live before the burn.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I start Xbmx Dharma Live USB, but not thy works and my wifi when I add the operation of the wireless, everything works but when I restart it records it.

I wanted to know if it is possible to change the file. Iso to add WiFi to my motherboard?

If a person with an idea?

Thank you
Not clear what you are saying.......

Eitherway, forget about editing the iso. Try t create a live USB with persistance and it should not record anymore...
You could also install to the USB like if it was a HD, then it will be a normal non-live system.
vikjon0 Wrote:Not clear what you are saying.......

Eitherway, forget about editing the iso. Try t create a live USB with persistance and it should not record anymore...
You could also install to the USB like if it was a HD, then it will be a normal non-live system.

I created Live USB, without installing the USB key.
I wanted to know how to change and then save it, because I have everything that works by making the WiFi.

XBMC Live USB with FAT32, the boot is super fast and when I do an install on my the USB, XBMC is too too too long to start.

I do not want to use a HDD for XBMC.

I'm sure it must be possible to integret WiFi XBMC Live USB.

Thank you
like I said
Quote:create a live USB with persistance

You can add wifi to the iso of course...but it will require some studies and googling from your side.
It is not realistic to do that for one installation.
vikjon0 Wrote:like I said

You can add wifi to the iso of course...but it will require some studies and googling from your side.
It is not realistic to do that for one installation.

Thank you

Is what you can try to give me a web address for it?
Why u dont want to install xbmc on a hdd? A harddisk is always much fastern then a usb stick.
There are different ways to create a liveUSB. Since it is a sticky in this very sub forum I assume it is ths official way:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=80049