Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: xbmc Music
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys,

I've been running mythtv 0.23 (via a Linux Gentoo box) for over 5 years and although I love the myth backend, reliability and power of it I am a little disappointed at the banality abd limitation of the frontend themes....and especially my pet hate...mythmusic, which seems to be going nowhere.

hence i have just discovered xbmc and as a myth user i am very envious at how great it is looking. at the moment i fire up xbmc from within mythfrontend mainly to use xbmc music and the various brilliant add-ons.

with regards to xbmc, i have configured it mostly the way i want it...but one thing i cant work out is which key i need to map in remote.xml to be able to seek within a song i'm playing (not ff) say by 30 seconds...it seems possible when watching a video but not for audio...is this possible?

also, when playing a track with full screen visualization is it possible to bring up the track info (ie the full id3 tag info like year, cd etc, not just the current track playing interface)...i can do this but i have to go back to the file in browser mode to the file and select info....it would be nice if i could do this directly within the visualization, i'm hoping i can just a map a key for this.

Regards