Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Displaying incorrect flag for AR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I dont know if this is a prob with the skin or program itself so sorry in advance if this is in the wrong section. Some aspect ratio icons for movie files (mostly mkv) are showing up incorrectly. For example, I have an mkv which the film is 2:35:1 and in the nfo file the aspect ratio says
<width>1920</width>
<height>1080</height>
<aspect>2.353</aspect>
When this item is first scanned into the library, the icon for the AR says 1.78:1 which is incorrect. If I refresh it then it says 2.35:1. Then, if I play it again, it goes back to 1.78:1. Any fix for this? I cant understand why xbmc thinks it is 1.78:1.
XBMC says what is the aspect ratio, all the code of the skin do is link that to a image, so its XBMC, nothing to do with the skin.
KiSUAN Wrote:XBMC says what is the aspect ratio, all the code of the skin do is link that to a image, so its XBMC, nothing to do with the skin.

i know this prob has nothing to do w/ your skin, but you seem very knowledgable so maybe u know why XBMC counts the top and bottom black bars as part of a 2.35:1 image.