Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Fusion Genesis (v.0.8.5) Public Beta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Awesome... never gonna change to another skin again!

RazorFR Wrote:Thanks Arcanthur & Team Blackbolt.
It does look nice and the overhaul purpose of simplicity, usability and refinement is achieved.

I am used to Xperience, so I did some very minor modifications to bring the skin behaviour a bit closer to what I am used to.

Main Movie icon takes you to movie titles by default and back to home on return
In 720p folder / Home.xml
Replace <onclick>xbmc.activatewindow(videolibrary,movies)</onclick>
By <onclick>xbmc.activatewindow(videolibrary,movietitles,return)</onclick>

Main TV Shows icon takes you to TV shows titles by default and back to home on return
Replace <onclick>xbmc.activatewindow(videolibrary,tvshows)</onclick>
By <onclick>xbmc.activatewindow(videolibrary,TvShowtitles,return)</onclick>

Main Pictures icon takes you to Big Pictures addon by default
Replace <onclick>xbmc.activatewindow(pictures)</onclick>
By <onclick>RunScript(script.image.bigpictures)</onclick>

Main Programs icon takes you to Launcher Plugin by default and back to home on return
Replace <onclick>xbmc.activatewindow(programs)</onclick>
By <onclick>xbmc.activatewindow(10001,plugin://plugin.program.launcher/,return)</onclick>

Enable Xbmc Subtitles in Video OSD
In 720p folder / VideoOSD.xml
Replace <onclick>XBMC.RunScript($INFO[Skin.String(SubtitleScript_Path)])</onclick>
By <onclick>XBMC.RunScript(script.xbmc.subtitles)</onclick>
You'll have confluence GUI, as it is not skinned in Fusion

These are very small tweaks. I am posting them just in case it might be of interest for other people.
Last thing I would like to do is enabling some nice poster views in programs for games, any help is welcomed.

Thanks a lot for Fusion
RazorFR Wrote:Thanks Arcanthur & Team Blackbolt.
It does look nice and the overhaul purpose of simplicity, usability and refinement is achieved.

I am used to Xperience, so I did some very minor modifications to bring the skin behaviour a bit closer to what I am used to.

Main Movie icon takes you to movie titles by default and back to home on return
Replace <onclick>xbmc.activatewindow(videolibrary,movies)</onclick>
By <onclick>xbmc.activatewindow(videolibrary,movietitles,return)</onclick>

Main TV Shows icon takes you to TV shows titles by default and back to home on return
Replace <onclick>xbmc.activatewindow(videolibrary,tvshows)</onclick>
By <onclick>xbmc.activatewindow(videolibrary,TvShowtitles,return)</onclick>

Main Programs icon takes you to Launcher Plugin by default and back to home on return
Replace <onclick>xbmc.activatewindow(programs)</onclick>
By <onclick>xbmc.activatewindow(10001,plugin://plugin.program.launcher/,return)</onclick>

Main Pictures icon takes you to Big Pictures addon by default
Replace <onclick>xbmc.activatewindow(pictures)</onclick>
By <onclick>RunScript(script.image.bigpictures)</onclick>

Enable Xbmc Subtitles in Video OSD
In 720p folder / VideoOSD.xml
Replace <onclick>XBMC.RunScript($INFO[Skin.String(SubtitleScript_Path)])</onclick>
By <onclick>XBMC.RunScript(script.xbmc.subtitles)</onclick>
You'll have confluence GUI, as it is not skinned in Fusion

These are very small tweaks. I am posting them just in case it might be of interest for other people.
Last things I would like to do

- Enable some nice poster views in programs for games.
- Can't see how to populate Featured/Favourites? items.

Any help is welcomed

Thanks a lot for Fusion

I just signed up to say THANK YOU for those tweaks!!! Big Grin

Loving this skin, working extremely well on Openelec build! Great work developers.
Wonderful job, all I expected and more since the the first screenshots (well OSD controls Wink).

I have to say one of the best, usable and stylish skins, out there. Just epic. Smile

BTW
How to enable the randomitems script? I have it installed, but u also bundled it, unfortunately none work.
It looks like the random script only runs on start up of XBMC.
@Hitcher
So it's a bug and we have to wait for Arcanthur to fix it?
Japaja Wrote:@Hitcher

This happens in all skins (as far as I know). After changing to the skin you have to close and reopen XBMC and it should work for you.
I don't know what to say, I already tried restarting and the script works both in the carmichael and SLik skins. :/
I am so excited to try this out. Thanks!
Japaja Wrote:@Hitcher

Well I guess it will need adding to the Home.xml as well for people who never switch off XBMC.
This is such a great skin that I feel bad about asking something so pedantic, but is there any way to turn off the fanart "throbbing" animation on the now playing screen for music?
I have started to mod this awesome skin a bit, just to make it exactly how I want it. I for example am not a fan of lowercase.

Preview of modded Video Info:

Anyway, is it only for me or is the clock not showing?
The clock shows fine for me on the info screen, what have you changed
to get the capital letters.
I don't have clock either (top right next to weather), if I don't select English.
Also I somehow managed to get the featured and random script working, but TV featured episode is empty.
I just stumbled across this beautiful skin but have some questions. In some of the screenshots i see a bar in the middle of the recently added and featured section. How do i get to this? Also, how do i get the featured section to work?
hermy65 Wrote:I just stumbled across this beautiful skin but have some questions. In some of the screenshots i see a bar in the middle of the recently added and featured section. How do i get to this? Also, how do i get the featured section to work?

Settings > Fusion > Home Settings > Extras > Uncheck "Hide Submenus"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5