Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [LIVE] Dharma Problem with Actors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made a fresh install with Dharma and in this version i am having this problem:

In the Movie details, in actors list when I click in a actor i receive a message that dont have any film with this actor.
I make sure to click in a actors that i have a lot of movies. They only list if they participate in a TV Series.
Its probably because Dharma only installs TMDB as the scraper. TMDB doesnt have actors. You need to get IMDB from the addons section and use that. Make sure when scraping to tell it to get actor info.
I think i didnt make me clear....
I am using IMDB, all actors are being get in the scraping.
Like i have this movies: Seven and Curious Case of Benjamin Button, This two movies has Brad Bitt. When i go do movies details he is there... I can see Brad Bitt listed, but when i press OK to see all movies of Brad Bitt no movie cames, but show me that he made a FRIENDS episode.

TKS,

Veoden
More information:

I look at the table actorlinkmovie and all informations are there.
In the example that i give before the ID of Brad Pitt is 949 and in this table has 15 movies with Brad.

I thought that could be the skin, but I chance it and got same error.
One last information,

I execute this query direct in the database:
Quote:select a.c16 from movie as a, actorlinkmovie as b where a.idmovie=b.idmovie and b.idactor=949

And the result was 15 movies...
But inside XBMC when I click OK in this actor they show me only the TV Series participation.