Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
fional Wrote:If you delete textures.db, don't you have to get all the images separately?
that's the textures.xbt
DarKelP Wrote:Hi, I really love this Skin, It's fast (i have Atom+ION, the other aeon skin are slower) and beautiful. Live TV support would be great.

I think i have found a bug:

In Video-Library mode if i go to shutdown menu (press "s") and then Exit XBMC, a runtime error message appears.

This bug only happens if TvTunes is installed and activated (Skin settings-Enable TvTunes)

It must be a bug in TvTunes because with Transparency! and Neon skin also occurs, but not with confluence (TvTunes is not supported).

Many thanks for the work.

Yeah, I noticed this also, but there is not much I can do about it in the skin, I guess it's a bug with tvtunes and win7 x64.
Big_Noid Wrote:I see what you mean, I'll see if I can come up with something.

Restart is already part of shutdown sub-menu, or do you mean something else?

Is there a way I can get shutdown to shutdown windows, or me it just seems to kill XBMC. I've tried searching on this, but I get overwhelmed as a load of results appear but none to do with this issue.

Thanks!
Big_Noid Wrote:that's the textures.xbt

Ahh hehe thanks Smile
DarKelP Wrote:Hi, I really love this Skin, It's fast (i have Atom+ION, the other aeon skin are slower) and beautiful. Live TV support would be great.

I think i have found a bug:

In Video-Library mode if i go to shutdown menu (press "s") and then Exit XBMC, a runtime error message appears.

This bug only happens if TvTunes is installed and activated (Skin settings-Enable TvTunes)

It must be a bug in TvTunes because with Transparency! and Neon skin also occurs, but not with confluence (TvTunes is not supported).

Many thanks for the work.

Hi Smile I think it's explained here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=6...post682076

Though I don't fully understand it, does this mean since I use Vista32, I'd be ok?
fional Wrote:Is there a way I can get shutdown to shutdown windows, or me it just seems to kill XBMC. I've tried searching on this, but I get overwhelmed as a load of results appear but none to do with this issue.

Thanks!
In system option, power saving you can choose what the default action of shutdown will do.
fional Wrote:Hi Smile I think it's explained here:

Though I don't fully understand it, does this mean since I use Vista32, I'd be ok?
I believe it only affects 64 bit windows.
Hi!

Love this skin. Is there a way to hide settings from the home screen?

Thanks!
cledus Wrote:Hi!

Love this skin. Is there a way to hide settings from the home screen?

Thanks!

Not yet in the dharma release. I added it to the eden-pre version of the skin, but forgot to backport it. Will be fixed in next release.
Great! Thanks!
fional Wrote:Hi Smile I think it's explained here:

Thanks, the TvTunes developer said:

ppic Wrote:it's normal.
as far as i know xbmc doesn't send a signal when stopping so the thread is still running if you came back to home, you won't have this.

Big_Noid Wrote:I believe it only affects 64 bit windows.

It must be the reason, I use Windows 7 x64, but ppic doesn't mention nothing about 32 bit versions.
Big_Noid Wrote:In system option, power saving you can choose what the default action of shutdown will do.

I believe it only affects 64 bit windows.

You're a star Smile Thanks!!!
OK, time for another probably dumb question. I now have the mini "floating" music OSD while on the home screen when I went to pause something - is there a way to switch between the floater and the old bar across the top of the screen, a setting I haven't found? Or is this a permanent change in the skin?
Hi Big Noid!

I do like many other more people shift between your skin and mq2 and both skins are superb!! But now im tired of changing skin so now to my request.

I wounder if I could in some way implement Mq2´s music onscreen visual in to your Nox. And also if the visual stuff also could be static like in Mq2 (as an option) If it could be done I will use your skinn 100% and would be very happy (dont mean to disrespect Marcus)

Thanks for this great skin Big Noid! Smile
Big_Noid Wrote:You found a bug. It happens when you don't have recently added items enabled on dharma. In the git version it always adds custom focus, which is also bad. Both are now fixed.
Hi Big Noid !

Great skin, thanks.

One short question:
I have selected to auto-update addons. Will i get this fixes too or is it necessary to download a new version of Aeon-Nox from svn or git in order to get the fixed versions ?
I am confused because my version number is still 1.2.0 like before the fixes were made.
antisuck Wrote:OK, time for another probably dumb question. I now have the mini "floating" music OSD while on the home screen when I went to pause something - is there a way to switch between the floater and the old bar across the top of the screen, a setting I haven't found? Or is this a permanent change in the skin?
It's a permanent change. But the playercontrols should not pop up when pausing something, only when pressing M. (it behaves like this on my system)
Mr.Clean Wrote:Hi Big Noid!

I do like many other more people shift between your skin and mq2 and both skins are superb!! But now im tired of changing skin so now to my request.

I wounder if I could in some way implement Mq2´s music onscreen visual in to your Nox. And also if the visual stuff also could be static like in Mq2 (as an option) If it could be done I will use your skinn 100% and would be very happy (dont mean to disrespect Marcus)

Thanks for this great skin Big Noid! Smile
If you mean the music visualization screen, then yes, this can be done. When in music visualization, press menu. Navigate to Misc options and disable "Use Original Aeon Music Visualization", assuming that Aeon MQ2 has the same visualization that Aeon65 has.
I don't know what you mean with the static stuff?
FLuX0r Wrote:Hi Big Noid !

Great skin, thanks.

One short question:
I have selected to auto-update addons. Will i get this fixes too or is it necessary to download a new version of Aeon-Nox from svn or git in order to get the fixed versions ?
I am confused because my version number is still 1.2.0 like before the fixes were made.
I meant fixed in svn/git. I don't think the errors now present justify a quick update, so we'll have to wait a few more weeks to have the new version out on official repo. So yeah, if you really want the fixes, svn (dharma) or git (eden-pre) is necessary. Note that the version number and changelog doesn't change in svn/git unless there is a new version coming to the repo. So also in svn with the fixes the version number will be 1.2.0.
Also I made a section in the first-post with a list of known bugs in the current version on the repo.
Big_Noid Wrote:I meant fixed in svn/git. I don't think the errors now present justify a quick update, so we'll have to wait a few more weeks to have the new version out on official repo. So yeah, if you really want the fixes, svn (dharma) or git (eden-pre) is necessary. Note that the version number and changelog doesn't change in svn/git unless there is a new version coming to the repo. So also in svn with the fixes the version number will be 1.2.0.
Also I made a section in the first-post with a list of known bugs in the current version on the repo.

This is probably going to sound silly, but if I use the SVN version and I customise your Includes_MediaFlags.xml - will that get overwritten and require me to re-customise?

Sorry to be a pest re those flags Smile My hardware is coming soon!