Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@fional: Svn will warn you if your changes get overwritten.
Big_Noid Wrote:@fional: Svn will warn you if your changes get overwritten.

Oh cool, so maybe that's the way for me to go!
Big_Noid Wrote:It's a permanent change. But the playercontrols should not pop up when pausing something, only when pressing M. (it behaves like this on my system)
Working as expected then, I've been in the habit of pressing M since this install is sitting on my main desktop machine. No remote.

Thanks for the reply.
Big_Noid Wrote:It's a permanent change. But the playercontrols should not pop up when pausing something, only when pressing M. (it behaves like this on my system)

If you mean the music visualization screen, then yes, this can be done. When in music visualization, press menu. Navigate to Misc options and disable "Use Original Aeon Music Visualization", assuming that Aeon MQ2 has the same visualization that Aeon65 has.
I don't know what you mean with the static stuff?

I meant fixed in svn/git. I don't think the errors now present justify a quick update, so we'll have to wait a few more weeks to have the new version out on official repo. So yeah, if you really want the fixes, svn (dharma) or git (eden-pre) is necessary. Note that the version number and changelog doesn't change in svn/git unless there is a new version coming to the repo. So also in svn with the fixes the version number will be 1.2.0.
Also I made a section in the first-post with a list of known bugs in the current version on the repo.

Yes Big Noid, I meant the music visualization screen.Nod

Static suff question: when the music visualization screen appers it goes away after a few seconds and then just fan wallpaper shows up. Is there an option to have that screen static instead?

Tried your tip but your music visualization screen does not show up as Mq2. The diff are I think mp3 loggo, positons of time stats of song etc etc.

I have tried copy Mq2´s MusicVisualisation.xml file to yours but m screen does not show up as in Mq2. I recon some grafic media files from Mq2 are missing. Btw I have the mq2´s textures but I have no clue what to copy over to nox ?

Can you help a noob like me with this? Huh
hello,
with the latest version 1.2.0 I still have a problem with the display of the download addons.

with this change it works better
Code:
<control type="label">
  <posx>619</posx>
  <posy>12</posy>
  <width>205</width>
  <height>41</height>
  <font>Font_Reg15</font>
  <align>center</align>
  <aligny>center</aligny>
  <include>listcolornofocus</include>
  <label>$INFO[ListItem.Label2]</label>
</control>

And here french translation for addon.xml

@+
Mr.Clean Wrote:Yes Big Noid, I meant the music visualization screen.Nod

Static suff question: when the music visualization screen appers it goes away after a few seconds and then just fan wallpaper shows up. Is there an option to have that screen static instead?

Tried your tip but your music visualization screen does not show up as Mq2. The diff are I think mp3 loggo, positons of time stats of song etc etc.

I have tried copy Mq2´s MusicVisualisation.xml file to yours but m screen does not show up as in Mq2. I recon some grafic media files from Mq2 are missing. Btw I have the mq2´s textures but I have no clue what to copy over to nox ?

Can you help a noob like me with this? Huh
Okay, to get the static screen you can press I in music visualization.
I guess mq2 visualization is different then. No easy way to copy the files over as my skin is very different code wise. But I don't understand, I have mp3 logo in the visualization:

Rififi77 Wrote:hello,
with the latest version 1.2.0 I still have a problem with the display of the download addons.

with this change it works better
Code:
<control type="label">
  <posx>619</posx>
  <posy>12</posy>
  <width>205</width>
  <height>41</height>
  <font>Font_Reg15</font>
  <align>center</align>
  <aligny>center</aligny>
  <include>listcolornofocus</include>
  <label>$INFO[ListItem.Label2]</label>
</control>

And here french translation for addon.xml

@+
thx, I'll add the french translation in the addon.xml Smile
I see, I tested with telechargent instead of telechargement, pardon my french Wink
I think if I adjust the the label as you suggest, other screens will have problems. I'll take another look at it.
is it possible to center the movie title in the fullscreen info view when there's no tagline available?

also found a couple bugs....

when linking a movie to a tv series, the series and movie description overlap each other.

i've also noticed some tv shoes show the episode description in 2 lines, apparently when there's more that one paragraph.
Shinu Wrote:is it possible to center the movie title in the fullscreen info view when there's no tagline available?

I was watching Drive Angry today and it had no tagline and I thought the same thing when watching info...

Shinu Wrote:also found a couple bugs....

when linking a movie to a tv series, the series and movie description overlap each other.
I'll try to fix that.
Shinu Wrote:i've also noticed some tv shoes show the episode description in 2 lines, apparently when there's more that one paragraph.
yeah i know, I opened up a thread for that, but there was no answer. I think it's a bug. It happens when there are line endings in the plot.
How to change font to have diacritic marks of own language?
Thanks.Smile
Hi Noid. KiSuan was nice enough to make a couple (10 actually) studio flags (that I requested) that is not currently available on aeon-nox. Couldn't find the folder were they should go but they are big enough studios that I thought maybe you could add it to the list so other people could use it too. Plus it would save me a lot of headache. =) It's only 115 kb. I hope you could add it on the next update. Thanks.

http://www.mediafire.com/?5zq5hfdg45anb2m
Big_Noid Wrote:I was watching Drive Angry today and it had no tagline and I thought the same thing when watching info...

lol yeah. the empty space makes it look like something's missing. one other thing i forgot. the new osd that u added, can u have it to not be able to active when no video is playing? and can a position maker be added or is there no enough room?
Big_Noid Wrote:Okay, to get the static screen you can press I in music visualization.
I guess mq2 visualization is different then. No easy way to copy the files over as my skin is very different code wise. But I don't understand, I have mp3 logo in the visualization:

thx, I'll add the french translation in the addon.xml Smile
I see, I tested with telechargent instead of telechargement, pardon my french Wink
I think if I adjust the the label as you suggest, other screens will have problems. I'll take another look at it.

Thanks for the static tip! Big Grin

Sorry, you have the same mp3 loggo my fault Eek I meant more of layout thing...u know position of time,logo etc...but then if it is a code thing then dont bother.

Thanks again! Big Grin
Is it just me or does the 'query info for all albums" in the music section doesn't work anymore in the new version of AEON NOX? When I press this option, nothing is downloaded anymore. When I press I for each album, and then the refresh button, the info is loaded.
st graveyard Wrote:Is it just me or does the 'query info for all albums" in the music section doesn't work anymore in the new version of AEON NOX? When I press this option, nothing is downloaded anymore. When I press I for each album, and then the refresh button, the info is loaded.

This is not a skin function, but an xbmc one. I cannot break that even if I wanted to Wink
Works okay here btw.
having a small issue with the last update. if i were to press 'M' when a video isn't playing, the cursor becomes stuck and unable to move until pressing escape.