Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mindzai Wrote:Seconded. I've been meaning to ask this for ages.

I must have missed that post. Makes sense to seperate these, I'll look into it.
I hear you added a white theme or something, can you post a quick screenie, BN; my htpc is off a t the mo'.

Was nice to see your skin featured on here http://blog.pulse-eight.com/2011/06/14/aeon-nox/ best XBMC skin ever created, absolutely beautiful work. No probs at all, I never have to visit here to report problems or anything. Keep up the good work, makes for a great media experience and well appreciated (friends and visitors like it too hehe)
This skin is amazing!

Does anyone know how to set the Movies and TV menus on the home screen to use fanart instead? There's only so much Avatar/House I can take. Laugh
whiprush Wrote:This skin is amazing!

Does anyone know how to set the Movies and TV menus on the home screen to use fanart instead? There's only so much Avatar/House I can take. Laugh

You can either get your own and put it in under settings/skin/ and then select a directory to pull from. Or use a videosplitter script Smile

I think those are the only ways.
Big_Noid Wrote:I'm just now testing it and the first thing I notice is that labels don't scroll anymore.

My labels scroll, but I am always missing the left most item.
Death-Axe Wrote:I hear you added a white theme or something, can you post a quick screenie, BN; my htpc is off a t the mo'.

Was nice to see your skin featured on here http://blog.pulse-eight.com/2011/06/14/aeon-nox/ best XBMC skin ever created, absolutely beautiful work. No probs at all, I never have to visit here to report problems or anything. Keep up the good work, makes for a great media experience and well appreciated (friends and visitors like it too hehe)

Its just like the neon65 theme but instead of a blue glow it has a white glow around thumbs and posters.
Big_Noid Wrote:This is where it goes wrong:
Code:
NOTICE: problem with path: smb://TOWER/TV Shows/Afro Samurai/
I can't help you with that though, it's better looked at by the author of the script.
Okay, will do that. Thanks Smile

But what about line 262 and 263
Code:
20:14:50 T:2840116080 M:3256217600   DEBUG: GetImageHash - unable to stat url smb://TOWER/TV Shows/Afro Samurai/poster.jpg
20:14:50 T:2943261552 M:3256217600   DEBUG: GetImageHash - unable to stat url smb://TOWER/TV Shows/Afro Samurai/Afro Samurai/fanart.jpg

There is a folder.jpg and a fanart.jpg in this folder. I've been wondering about this a while longer. For movies if I open the information dialog (DialogVideoInfo) I see the cover on the left but for TV Shows it's just a big grey field
whiprush Wrote:This skin is amazing!

You can also just change the standard Avatar/House backgrounds to another file on your pc. (system->skin->background customizer).
You can also choose multi image there (instead of 1 background, with single image), where you can select a directory of files (fanart pics? Wink) to use.
Death-Axe Wrote:I hear you added a white theme or something, can you post a quick screenie, BN; my htpc is off a t the mo'.

thx for the link Smile
drivesoslow Wrote:My labels scroll, but I am always missing the left most item.
In which view are you having problems?
Choque Wrote:But what about line 262 and 263
Code:
20:14:50 T:2840116080 M:3256217600   DEBUG: GetImageHash - unable to stat url smb://TOWER/TV Shows/Afro Samurai/poster.jpg
20:14:50 T:2943261552 M:3256217600   DEBUG: GetImageHash - unable to stat url smb://TOWER/TV Shows/Afro Samurai/Afro Samurai/fanart.jpg

There is a folder.jpg and a fanart.jpg in this folder. I've been wondering about this a while longer. For movies if I open the information dialog (DialogVideoInfo) I see the cover on the left but for TV Shows it's just a big grey field
I think you have a problem with samba in general. This error just means what it says, it can't find the file, for whatever reason. I had this problem when I changed my samba config and didn't update the library.
Big_Noid Wrote:In which view are you having problems?

#1 On the home screen the left most item on the menu choices is missing
#2 I have also found artifacts left behind when viewing images in thumbnail mode.
Big_Noid

Congrats on the mention on the home page of xbmc. I tell everyone I know that this is the best skin and it's good to see the official team give a call out as well.
I can't seem to locate "home.xml" after XBMC automatically updated the Aeon Nox skin.

I never had the "skin.aeon.nox" folder in addons either.

Where would it have gone?
tmoneybags Wrote:I can't seem to locate "home.xml" after XBMC automatically updated the Aeon Nox skin.

I never had the "skin.aeon.nox" folder in addons either.

Where would it have gone?

Not sure where you are looking but it should be in

Windows:
C:\users\(yourusername)\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox

Linux:
/home/(yourusername)/.xbmc/addons/skin.aeon.nox

Hope this helps
Is there a way of increasing font size for rss feeds. I tried looking at font.xml but could not find any rss references
Is there a way to disable TV Schedule and Next Aired in the skin? Or for Next Aired, do I just go to the add-ons and "disable" the script itself.

I don't use my television for broadcast, ever, so it's a bit redundant for me Smile