Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Big Noid,

Since last git i can't get this view anymore when visualization is active.
I used to get this one when pressing "I" (with something playing ofcourse):

I only get this one when pressing "I"

I do like them both however with dark album covers the second isn't very good

In skin setting you this when you set recommended options:

When you just start playing a song/album the top timeslider is very big and after a second is like it should be.
Could you try a git reset:
Code:
git reset --hard
git pull --rebase
Big_Noid Wrote:Artist logo is supported in LowList view.

I don't have any music videos. Will try to get some and test it. You can check confluence if it's a skin issue or nox.

I tried it in confluence, exact same behaviour. Is there a different place I should post about this?

To test music videos, I just took a small clip of me singing at a pub and doctor'd an .nfo file as described in the wiki. Was just testing it out before I went through the spot of adding the real deal! Tongue
Rygrath Wrote:I've tried pretty much all the media managers out there. Ember (to me) is the absolute best choice when paired with XBMC. Quite a few options under the hood to get right, but once it's all setup.. makes managing your media library so so so much easier. Don't know if Revisited has it, but there is a XBMCstuff addon for Ember (I still use the orginal) that will scrape logo, clearart, landscape for you when scraping a new show. Good luck to ya!

The EMM-R doesn't come with the xbmcstuff addon, though I was able to find the dll - I'm unclear as to where/or how the devil to add it!

There's a couple queries on the EMM-R thread about this if you had a suggestion and were feeling very generous Tongue Big Grin

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=842...count=1131

and

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=847...count=1162
Big_Noid Wrote:Could you try a git reset:
Code:
git reset --hard
git pull --rebase

I always download the zip file directly from your github and overwrite everything in skin.aeon.nox
I only use my fork for testing on my test PC not for the actual HTPC.
Fot working with github i use SmartGit so i don't have to type in everything. Very cool program
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:I always download the zip file directly from your github and overwrite everything in skin.aeon.nox
I only use my fork for testing on my test PC not for the actual HTPC.
Fot working with github i use SmartGit so i don't have to type in everything. Very cool program

Okay, reason I ask is because the popup that shows the colors instead of the recommended settings was fixed last night.
The osd is an setting configured in the Misc options of the music ODS (classic aeon osd).
I noticed the time slider too yesterday. It was gone when I restarted XBMC and I only saw it on my windows workstation, not on my linux htpc.
Big_Noid Wrote:Okay, reason I ask is because the popup that shows the colors instead of the recommended settings was fixed last night.
The osd is an setting configured in the Misc options of the music ODS (classic aeon osd).
I noticed the time slider too yesterday. It was gone when I restarted XBMC and I only saw it on my windows workstation, not on my linux htpc.

Ah didnt even know of that menu. First time i see it Nerd'

The time slider is slider not something new. Already seen a while back.
I only run on win7 so can't say anything about linux.
It still gives the color popu ith a new git download of a couple of minutes ago.
Overwriten everything. I'll try to delete the skin.aeonox.nox folder and a fresh install.

Edit:
Deleted the folder and now it's fixed. Somehow there was something wrong even if all was overwritten
Quote:
Originally Posted by ady199
I've now managed to get to the Media menu but when I select Audio Visualization - it shows:-

iTunes Visualizations
OpenGL Spectrum
projectM
waveform

I've tried selecting all of them but I'm unable to see the Visualization

Any ideas??

I'm running the latest nightly build on ATV 2 (I had to change the default music player to use the video player due to the 1 second bug)

Sorry guys - but can anyone please help me??

Thanks in advance
dascmo Wrote:1. Instead of cancelling select a folder after you select animations. You can then select animations again and they should appear. I made this mistake too. Took me a minute to figure out Smile

2. Change your "region" in the XBMC settings. "Home Screen" --> "System" --> "Appearance" --> "International"

thanks worked great
ady199 Wrote:Quote:
Originally Posted by ady199
I've now managed to get to the Media menu but when I select Audio Visualization - it shows:-

iTunes Visualizations
OpenGL Spectrum
projectM
waveform

I've tried selecting all of them but I'm unable to see the Visualization

Any ideas??

I'm running the latest nightly build on ATV 2 (I had to change the default music player to use the video player due to the 1 second bug)

Sorry guys - but can anyone please help me??

Thanks in advance

Does this only happen while using Aeon Nox or other skins too?

My guess is that if it happens in other skins too it's because you're using the video player to play music. You could try re-enabling the default music player to see if visualizations work at all.

I would suggest posting in the ATV2 threads if it happens in other skins but I'm pretty sure that visualizations will only be active while using the default music player.
dascmo Wrote:Does this only happen while using Aeon Nox or other skins too?

My guess is that if it happens in other skins too it's because you're using the video player to play music. You could try re-enabling the default music player to see if visualizations work at all.

I would suggest posting in the ATV2 threads if it happens in other skins but I'm pretty sure that visualizations will only be active while using the default music player.

Thanks for your reply - I've switched back to the music player from the video player (i've managed to get a track to play past 1 second by pressing play twice using iphone remote)

However when I go into Audio Visualization menu setting it always seems to be on None - I go into the Audio menu and select one of the 4 visualizations listed, nothing happens and when I go back into the menu - it's back on none again.

If I look in the main settings page under Music, it shows that a Visualization has been selected

Help!!
Big Noid,
Somehow the episodes are now sorted bij from last --> first.
Same for sorting at name Z--> A

Is this part of the change in the skin or something from xbmc itself?
Still running same july-30 build
This is just a suggestion for the skinner , but maybe it is an xbmc issue, not a skin issue? anyway, it's basically just a focus issue.

If you're in movie library (lowlist view), and you hit left twice so the PLAY > arrow is highlighted (on the movie poster), you hit play, watch the trailer above... it would be nice if the focus returned to the movie list so you didn't have to press right, then right again to return to it.

Just a small thing but wee things like that go a long way sometimes.
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Big Noid,
Somehow the episodes are now sorted bij from last --> first.
Same for sorting at name Z--> A

Is this part of the change in the skin or something from xbmc itself?
Still running same july-30 build
change this from descending, back to ascending Wink
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/856...ot000l.png
sergiocos Wrote:change this from descending, back to ascending Wink
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/856...ot000l.png

A damn. Didn't notice that the arrow was seperatly selectable. Just been pressing the sort by and did see the arrow changing but thought that it was fixed that way
ady199 Wrote:Thanks for your reply - I've switched back to the music player from the video player (i've managed to get a track to play past 1 second by pressing play twice using iphone remote)

However when I go into Audio Visualization menu setting it always seems to be on None - I go into the Audio menu and select one of the 4 visualizations listed, nothing happens and when I go back into the menu - it's back on none again.

If I look in the main settings page under Music, it shows that a Visualization has been selected

Help!!

Please see the following thread:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...ualization

In a nutshell ATV2 does not support OpenGL only OpenGLES therefore current visualizations will not work on IOS platforms unless someone decides to port them over.