Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wanted to pop in and say I really like the new background images you picked out. Has that cool blue, easy on the eyes (and screen) feel with a bit of edginess to it.
ady199 Wrote:Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance

dascmo Wrote:Please see the following thread:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...ualization

In a nutshell ATV2 does not support OpenGL only OpenGLES therefore current visualizations will not work on IOS platforms unless someone decides to port them over.

Many Thanks for the info
Finally installed the nightly build and noticed some bugs in the pre-eden skin...

- the options in the menu panel appear too high, causing the viewtype selector to hover higher than the window. all the options also don't fit in the showcase and dvd case view at the bottom...

- when inputting a Master Lock code under the System panel options, the numeric pad appears under all opened windows, making it impossible to type.

- there's also no break when scrolling through the Showcase and DVD Case views. this causes the user to keep scrolling indefinitely in either direction.
Shinu Wrote:Finally installed the nightly build and noticed some bugs in the pre-eden skin...

- the options in the menu panel appear too high, causing the viewtype selector to hover higher than the window. all the options also don't fit in the showcase and dvd case view at the bottom...

I don't have this problem. Everything fits and and i can scroll through the options. Maybe delete the skin folder skin.aeon.nox and reinstall it.
Solved some problems i had with overwriting the files.
PantsOnFire Wrote:This is just a suggestion for the skinner , but maybe it is an xbmc issue, not a skin issue? anyway, it's basically just a focus issue.

If you're in movie library (lowlist view), and you hit left twice so the PLAY > arrow is highlighted (on the movie poster), you hit play, watch the trailer above... it would be nice if the focus returned to the movie list so you didn't have to press right, then right again to return to it.

Just a small thing but wee things like that go a long way sometimes.
Details is what makes the difference. I'll see if I can set the focus back to the list again.
Rygrath Wrote:Just wanted to pop in and say I really like the new background images you picked out. Has that cool blue, easy on the eyes (and screen) feel with a bit of edginess to it.
Glad you like them. I wanted to have a darker look when scrolling through the settings menu. Can't seem to find a decent generic videos backdrop though.
Shinu Wrote:Finally installed the nightly build and noticed some bugs in the pre-eden skin...

- when inputting a Master Lock code under the System panel options, the numeric pad appears under all opened windows, making it impossible to type.
The locksettings are giving me headaches, can't seem to get it right...

Shinu Wrote:- there's also no break when scrolling through the Showcase and DVD Case views. this causes the user to keep scrolling indefinitely in either direction.
There's an option in Viewtype options to set all fixed lists to wrapped lists. Disable that to prevent scrolling through the list.
forgive me if I am coming across as a bit pushy, but will there be another banner icon view added in the near future?
Hudson_Hawk04 Wrote:forgive me if I am coming across as a bit pushy, but will there be another banner icon view added in the near future?

I thought I anserwed that already, although not in direct reply to your question. I'll see if I can bring back the old bannerlist with a few adjustments. If it doesn't get added in the next few weeks feel free to remind me, I'm sure I already forgot a few things I said I would add.
Big_Noid Wrote:Tthe first picture is file mode, the second is library mode.

No, i just klicked two steps between those two screen shots. I don't use library mode.
Afaik library mode is the only way to permanently show all metadata. I'm surprised it even shows up in file mode.
Hi guys, noob here. Loving the skin.

Ive just one question, is it possible to have the Video & Music Add Ons added as a favourite and as such added to the home screen as a main menu item. I am aware that they are in the sub menus, however, using an iphone app as a remote I find it difficult to get to the submenus. Maybe its my sausage like fingers.

Thanks in advance.
OldTerrier Wrote:Hi guys, noob here. Loving the skin.

Ive just one question, is it possible to have the Video & Music Add Ons added as a favourite and as such added to the home screen as a main menu item. I am aware that they are in the sub menus, however, using an iphone app as a remote I find it difficult to get to the submenus. Maybe its my sausage like fingers.

Thanks in advance.

Yeah just use context menu on the items inside videos and music windows and add to favorites. Almost everything that is on the sub menu are just shortcuts. Everything is available in the regular windows.
Big_Noid Wrote:Yeah just use context menu on the items inside videos and music windows and add to favorites. Almost everything that is on the sub menu are just shortcuts. Everything is available in the regular windows.

Thanks mate, but thats not exaxtly what I mean. maybe i could have been clearer. What I want is a main menu item called video add ons and another called music addons, then bringing up the multiple icons under each menu item. Without having to go into sub menus. Is it possible for me to do this ?

I hope that makes sence.

Cheers for the speedy reply.
OldTerrier Wrote:Thanks mate, but thats not exaxtly what I mean. maybe i could have been clearer. What I want is a main menu item called video add ons and another called music addons, then bringing up the multiple icons under each menu item. Without having to go into sub menus. Is it possible for me to do this ?

I hope that makes sence.

I'm not sure I follow you, but you can go for example to music, scroll down to music add-ons, press c, add as favorite, go to system-->skin-->favorite shortcuts and add your favorite to the main menu.
OldTerrier Wrote:Thanks mate, but thats not exactly what I mean. maybe i could have been clearer. What I want is a main menu item called video add ons and another called music addons, then bringing up the multiple icons under each menu item. Without having to go into sub menus. Is it possible for me to do this ?

I hope that makes sence.

I think I know what you want, and that can be done in the MQ2 skin but I warn you the performance is not as good as Nox.
Big_Noid Wrote:There's an option in Viewtype options to set all fixed lists to wrapped lists. Disable that to prevent scrolling through the list.

But is it possible to add the break with the option on? One was added to the stable version.

one more bug i forgot. the selector in the "Home Menu Customizer" appears too high.