Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just curious about the new banner view. Thanks for your great work with this skin.
Hudson_Hawk04 Wrote:just curious about the new banner view. Thanks for your great work with this skin.

Noid said a while back that it was on the way. Patience is key grasshopper. Laugh
The 720p flag is missing from dialogseekbar, example.
576p flag is displayed ok.
I really like the redesigned Lowlist. Well done, Noid!
sergiocos Wrote:The 720p flag is missing from dialogseekbar, example.
576p flag is displayed ok.
Can't reproduce it. It's showing fine on my system. Does it show it allright in the library? Maybe check the database to see what resolution it is if it's also missing in the database.

minimoe Wrote:I really like the redesigned Lowlist. Well done, Noid!
Glad you like it, most of the ideas and the new selectbar texture were sergiocos idea, so all credit to him Smile
Big_Noid Wrote:Glad you like it, most of the ideas and the new selectbar texture were sergiocos idea, so all credit to him Smile

Maybe also apply it to normal list? Big Grin
Big_Noid Wrote:Can't reproduce it. It's showing fine on my system. Does it show it allright in the library? Maybe check the database to see what resolution it is if it's also missing in the database.
Grrr! Dunno why, in library the flag shows ok (source flag instead of codec in library).
I'm using latest dialogseekbar (git), pre-eden build, i have several modifications but dialogseekbar is untouched.
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Maybe also apply it to normal list? Big Grin

Yeah, I tried that, but I didn't think the rounded corners worked in regular list view (also I'm really happy with List view how it is now).
Slim list might need a tune up though, I havent checked how it looks there. I'll try that.
sergiocos Wrote:Grrr! Dunno why, in library the flag shows ok (source flag instead of codec in library).
I'm using latest dialogseekbar (git), pre-eden build, i have several modifications but dialogseekbar is untouched.

Strange. The code should be this:
Code:
<control type="image">
            <posx>1080</posx>
            <posy>8</posy>
            <include>OSDAudioFlagsVars</include>
            <texture>$INFO[VideoPlayer.VideoResolution,flags/resolution/,.png]</texture>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0" end="-70" reversible="false" condition="Skin.HasSetting(nostudioratingflags)">Conditional</animation>
          </control>
Maybe delete the file and copy it from zip?
minimoe Wrote:I really like the redesigned Lowlist. Well done, Noid!

What changed? Smile I'm very curious!
did u add the new "watched tick flag" to unselected episodes in the episodes view? like it is in the Alaska skin? i think someone asked about a few days ago.
got it (at least i know why). i'm using a DSPlayer build, when i play with dvdplayer, everything shows ok (probably dsplayer, using external codecs, don't pass the info to xbmc). is there smth that can be done? probably a line of code like for source flags, to look for 720 or 1080 strings...
For the grasshopper Wink :

I thought it would be best ot make it a modification of InfoList, since it is really similar to my old BannerList view. The floor is the Lite_Floor theme, so default theme will be just dark floor.
fional Wrote:What changed? Smile I'm very curious!
http://youtu.be/VUjgCr7QvxM
Shinu Wrote:did u add the new "watched tick flag" to unselected episodes in the episodes view? like it is in the Alaska skin? i think someone asked about a few days ago.
Yeah I could that, already forgot about that...
sergiocos Wrote:got it (at least i know why). i'm using a DSPlayer build, when i play with dvdplayer, everything shows ok (probably dsplayer, using external codecs, don't pass the info to xbmc). is there smth that can be done? probably a line of code like for source flags, to look for 720 or 1080 strings...
First change the title or some other label in VideoPlayer.VideoResolution and see what the output is. Then make a copy of media/flags/resolution/720.png and rename it to whatever the output is called.
Big_Noid Wrote:http://youtu.be/VUjgCr7QvxM

Yeah I could that, already forgot about that...

First change the title or some other label in VideoPlayer.VideoResolution and see what the output is. Then make a copy of media/flags/resolution/720.png and rename it to whatever the output is called.

Oh I see! So the year moved. Runtime got its own space. Then when you hit "right" on a film, runtime/year combined and the rating was added. There's a thicker glowy bar atop and the selector looks a bit rounded. That's my technical description of the changes I could see hehe