Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
flipje Wrote:Is there something wrong with the light floor. I was trying it out, but the only thing that happened was that the flags became dark and barely visible. the floor was still dark.

I use the git version of Nox and XBMC Pre-Eden.

Did you download the theme from the first post and put it in the media folder?
Otherwise it's just the colors that get adjusted.
Big_Noid Wrote:Did you download the theme from the first post and put it in the media folder?

May i ask why the light floor package isn't in your git?
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:May i ask why the light floor package isn't in your git?

Because xbt files are not allowed on official repo. When all is stable this will be submitted to eden-pre repo.
Big_Noid Wrote:Did you download the theme from the first post and put it in the media folder?

Thanks, that was the problem. Completeley mist those downloads.
Hello! I'm just making the switch the XBMC and love Aeon Nox. My particular interest in it is that it's sophisticated looking and that my three year old can navigate it. There is only one thing that could possibly make it easier on my child...and meSmile

I put all of my kid's Video Add-Ons (WB Kids, Nick Jr., Kids shows from Hulu, etc) in the Favorites menu so that he can access them with little navigation. The problem is, he's too young to read (he's getting thereSmile, so he is dependent on thumb icons that pop up like in Confluence's Favorites menu.

What I'm getting at is...Would it be possible to add an option for thumbnails in favorites down the line? Or, is it already possible in the settings and I'm just missing it?

Sorry if this has been addressed before, I did do a search but my methods couldn't quite pin down anyone else asking about this on the forums. Thanks for the brilliant skin!!!

jj
I just started using the SVN version of Nox but have run into an issue.
When I first select movies or tv shows it takes me to the root menu to select from movies, shows, lastest movies, latest shows etc.
It should be taking me straight to the selected library type (movies or tv shows).

It seems somehow that both movies & shows are being linked together.

Is there a way to sort this out? Set a default action in the skin settings?
michaelxtc Wrote:I just started using the SVN version of Nox but have run into an issue.
When I first select movies or tv shows it takes me to the root menu to select from movies, shows, lastest movies, latest shows etc.
It should be taking me straight to the selected library type (movies or tv shows).

Youre using Dharma Version of XBMC? Try using a Pre-Eden Nightly and the problem should be gone Wink
Timreh Wrote:Youre using Dharma Version of XBMC? Try using a Pre-Eden Nightly and the problem should be gone Wink

Just trying is easy said i think. There are some consequences to switching to pre-eden
jjense01 Wrote:Hello! I'm just making the switch the XBMC and love Aeon Nox. My particular interest in it is that it's sophisticated looking and that my three year old can navigate it. There is only one thing that could possibly make it easier on my child...and meSmile

I put all of my kid's Video Add-Ons (WB Kids, Nick Jr., Kids shows from Hulu, etc) in the Favorites menu so that he can access them with little navigation. The problem is, he's too young to read (he's getting thereSmile, so he is dependent on thumb icons that pop up like in Confluence's Favorites menu.

What I'm getting at is...Would it be possible to add an option for thumbnails in favorites down the line? Or, is it already possible in the settings and I'm just missing it?

Sorry if this has been addressed before, I did do a search but my methods couldn't quite pin down anyone else asking about this on the forums. Thanks for the brilliant skin!!!

jj
Yeah, it's on my to do list for quite some time, but I keep forgetting it. I'll try to add it asap.
michaelxtc Wrote:I just started using the SVN version of Nox but have run into an issue.

The svn version from passion repo is only for eden-pre. Just install the skin from official repo.
Thanks for the help all. I will stick to the official repo version. I will wait for the stable version of XBMC Eden before I switch.
hi there noticed a small bug, when you use

show source flag instead of codec flag to on everything works apart from when the itunes logo is used for web-dl tv shows it shows the itunes logo in the tv show and the tv episode screens which is correct but when you push "i" for the info screen it reverts the itunes logo back to the H.264 logo which it should not fo and it should show the itunes logo.

can you test this and would it be fixed ?

thanks
How do you get ClearART to show up?

I created a quick video showing the music side in action in Aeon Nox here http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?...7&comments

Wanted to create one for the TV side as well, but I've personally only ever used ClearLOGOs, so I went into a show, brought up the info screen and told it to download the ClearART, then started playing an episode and pressed pause... Do I need to enable something? Because nothing came up.
Got to say love the skin. Brilliant.

Also when using the batch tv logo downloader it's missing a tonne of files.

Ones I know for a fact have things available as I can manually go to tvdb and dl them.

Any suggestions?
That's probably a question for the tv logo downloader thread rather than here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=74912

*edit* Also what files are you looking for? It gets a lot of the files from http://fanart.tv (ClearLOGOs, ClearART, TV Thumbs and Season Thumbs)
Big_Noid Wrote:Yeah, it's on my to do list for quite some time, but I keep forgetting it. I'll try to add it asap.

Just opened up the most recent release and a big thumbs up and thanks for adding in the thumbs for the Favorites menu!

Best,

jj