Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
atsumori Wrote:Hi Noid. Thanks for the guess! I tried changing the value you specified but it didn't seem to work (also tried changing all locations for Control.IsVisible(512) in the files involved).

I keep having the same issue where the new Viewtype is shown in the Viewtype selector but when I select it the viewtype reverts to List.
Try another id, like 551 instead of 666512.
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Big Noid,
Is it posible to create a kind of extrathumb slideshow in the infopanel?

Maybe one future request: one extra view for pictures. Maybe lowlist.
Yes this is possible. I'll see what I can do.
dascmo Wrote:Would is be possible to make lowlist view universal? I prefer this over the other list view and would use is in more areas if possible.
Yeah, not in 1.6, but in Eden-pre I'll include it in more views.
Is there any way to assign thumbnails and fanart to individual music playlists, to pretty up my growing collection of mood-specific playlists? I'm currently browsing them in file mode/list view which is otherwise fine for my purposes, but I seem to be limited to the default background and a single folder-wide thumbnail.

Is there a way to make this work? Apologies if this is an entry-level XBMC question rather than a skin question. Sad
antisuck Wrote:Is there any way to assign thumbnails and fanart to individual music playlists, to pretty up my growing collection of mood-specific playlists? I'm currently browsing them in file mode/list view which is otherwise fine for my purposes, but I seem to be limited to the default background and a single folder-wide thumbnail.

Is there a way to make this work? Apologies if this is an entry-level XBMC question rather than a skin question. Sad

I think you can make this work by making a smart playlist.
But to answer this regarding the skin: the skin shows thumbs and fanart where ever it's available. So if you don't see it, it's because they are not availble in xbmc.
Big_Noid Wrote:Try another id, like 551 instead of 666512.

Worked like a charm! Thanks so much for your help!
Found a bug with 0901 nightly and latest got of aeon box. The latest movie widget shows a cut off movie poster instead of fanart
@ Hack_kid: You're right. Fixed just now.
Big Noid,
There's something wrong with the media menu. When entered i can't leave anymore. Up and down works but RIGHT or LEFT doesn't close it. Have to use ESC or BACK to close but this way you leave the movie/tvshow library

Nightly aug-31, Nox git from this afternoon.
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Big Noid,
There's something wrong with the media menu. When entered i can't leave anymore. Up and down works but RIGHT or LEFT doesn't close it. Have to use ESC or BACK to close but this way you leave the movie/tvshow library

Nightly aug-31, Nox git from this afternoon.

Please check your install. I cannot reproduce it. Back should just close the media menu in any case. (left and right still work here).
Big_Noid Wrote:Please check your install. I cannot reproduce it. Back should just close the media menu in any case. (left and right still work here).

Somehow it was messd up with the nightly install. Did delete + reinstall and that fixed it.
Hi

I was wanting to know does this skin support kiosk mode and how do you enable it.

I was toled to use this as I have created a profile for the wife and kids an wanted to know what kiosk does ? What difference is there to kiosk mode.

I have tried to put the profile in read only but the watched flag does not work so wanted to know if I turn off read only and enable kiosk mode will it work but still protect the files

Thanks
meridius Wrote:Hi

I was wanting to know does this skin support kiosk mode and how do you enable it.

I was toled to use this as I have created a profile for the wife and kids an wanted to know what kiosk does ? What difference is there to kiosk mode.

I have tried to put the profile in read only bgut the watched flag does not work so wanted to know if I turn off read only and enable kiosk mode will it work but still protect the files

Thanks

it's in skin settings. There 2 kiosk modes to chose from. Just try and see which one fits best.
Does Nox support the PVR branch?
PANiCnz Wrote:Does Nox support the PVR branch?

Not at the moment. I thought Big Noid said he hasn't got the wright equipment for testing at the time.
The final update for Dharma is now out on the repo!
Thx to everybody who has tested, translated and made comments in this thread Smile
Very nice Smile I got it and things are running nicely.

In Viewtype_LowList.xml, in TV Shows:

When I was browsing TV Shows, it would show me the
Plot (as it does now)
and below that
The total amount of episodes (watched/total)
and below that
The path to the files.

When I went to season view, it did the same. Though the total amount of episodes is redundant, the path to the files is important to me.

Now, I've been able to adjust it so when I go into episode view, it shows me the proper path. Basically it uses the same view as it does in the movies, so I got that part working.

Thing is, with the TV shows, I can't figure out where it goes now - because the markers I was using to figure it are gone/changed Tongue

I've tried several things the past 3 hours and I only result in bugging it so bad that LowList doesn't even load, rather it defaults to list!

Basically, what I used to have was something similar to:
Quote:<control type="label">
<posx>850</posx>
<posy>600</posy>
<height>13</height>
<width>430</width>
<font>Font_Info</font>
<textcolor>abFFFFFF</textcolor>
<label>Drive:</label>
<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(highlist)</visible>
</control>
<control type="label">
<posx>960</posx>
<posy>600</posy>
<height>13</height>
<width>220</width>
<font>Font_Info</font>
<textcolor>white</textcolor>
<label fallback="Outer Space">$INFO[ListItem.Foldername]$INFO[ListItem.FileName]</label>
<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(highlist)</visible>
</control>
Now, the x pos is going to be off, but I know how to tweak that, I just don't know where it goes now Tongue Basically, I figure I could shorten the plot box (somehow) 2 lines worth, what's that, a figure of 50? and have these two sections beneath it in TV Show view and Season View.

Same with:
Quote:<control type="label">
<posx>850</posx>
<posy>575</posy>
<height>13</height>
<width>430</width>
<font>Font_Info</font>
<textcolor>abFFFFFF</textcolor>
<label>$LOCALIZE[20360]:</label>
</control>
<control type="label">
<posx>960</posx>
<posy>575</posy>
<height>13</height>
<width>220</width>
<font>Font_Info</font>
<textcolor>white</textcolor>
<label>$INFO[ListItem.Property(TotalEpisodes)$Info[ListItem.Property(UnwatchedEpisodes), ($LOCALIZE[16101]: ,)]</label>
</control>
Now, if there's a typo in there it is because I'm retyping it and not using cut and paste (on my mobile so...)

Sorry for the bother, I'm just terrible at sorting these out it seems.