Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you very much for your hard work... the skin is awesome, lovely to behold and works like a charm!!!

I've been some time using xbmc, but somehow I had overlook your skin till now... man, what a terrible mistake!!! You pay attention to every little detail and I have to admit that your work deserves commendation. Keep on that way!!!

If I'm allowed to make a suggestion as my little contribution to improve the skin (if possible Big Grin) I would say that it'd be gorgeous if the music visualization screen could display the clearlogo of the artist (as it happens know with the home menu when music is playing). I know that would call for a little re-arrangement of the diferent elements in order to make room for the clearlogo, but I think it would be worth the effort since I have noticed that due to webpages like fanart.tv clearlogos are becoming increasingly more popular. Just an opinion though, you know better...

Thank you again.Big Grin
Hey Noid. A couple quick questions...

1. Wasn't there an option to switch between country and audio/sub info in the plex views? Not sure if it was removed.

2. Is it possible to remove the "play" option from the TV Show info screen? As it does nothing?
Hi Big Noid,

I have some problems w/ unicode characters.
Here's a screen :

as you can see, there should be a solution to this problem, seeing that an 'รจ' is good (uppercase), and another isn't (lowercase).

Have you any idea why ?
This is the 'S' menu by the way.
Hey Big_Noid,

I am getting ready to update my SDTV mod from 1.2 --> 1.6 and wanted to add a view type to it. Which xml do I need to edit to make it show up in the skin settings menu so it can be disabled. By the way, the 1.6 update for dharma is stellar as always.

Thanks in advance for your continued support and dedication
what happened to the wall view in 'non-library' videos. I dont use library mode as I have a seperate movies folder for my young kids which library mode doesnt allow. So im using the older videos and it seems to always get the raw deal with view types. I used aeon as I loved the WALL view... after an update its gone. Why?
Hi, I had a couple of mishaps with the unofficial repo installer (had to end task a few times) and it buggered a couple of things up. Could someone zip me up their script.recentlyadded? all I'm getting for movies and tv shows is a blank list. The music one works, BUT that one is set to random and not recently added.

Also having probs with the 'tvshow next aired' addon. Addon seems to break quite allot, a shame really as the tv guide part relies on such a useless addon.

Thanks guys.
Did something update on this skin? either that or XBMC, my home background has changed from Avatar to Watchmen and the movie layout plus the system page has changed.
Great skin. 1 Question

Whats the TV guide for and how do I use it properly?
Zootoxin Wrote:Great skin. 1 Question

Guessing it picks up you're current shows and tells you when they are next on, updating it the now to see what it's like.
Zootoxin Wrote:Great skin. 1 Question

You'll need the tv show next aired add-on. Its available in the official xbmc repo under addon's. It looks at your tv show library and will show you a list of when the thos shows will air next. It's pretty cool Smile
Moldiver Wrote:Did something update on this skin? either that or XBMC, my home background has changed from Avatar to Watchmen and the movie layout plus the system page has changed.

Sounds like you have auto update enabled for add-ons which automatically updated the skin. The skin was recently updated to v1.6.1 and includes some new features. You must have been using the default background, the new version has a different default background.
Death-Axe Wrote:Hi, I had a couple of mishaps with the unofficial repo installer (had to end task a few times) and it buggered a couple of things up. Could someone zip me up their script.recentlyadded? all I'm getting for movies and tv shows is a blank list. The music one works, BUT that one is set to random and not recently added.

Also having probs with the 'tvshow next aired' addon. Addon seems to break quite allot, a shame really as the tv guide part relies on such a useless addon.

Thanks guys.

This has been happening to me too recently I also seem to have issues with script.randomitems. I am guessing that something is updating in the background causing the issue. I find rolling the version back seems to solve it. If you look in the packages folder in the \xbmc\addons\packages you probably already have a working version. Are you on dharma or eden-pre?
dascmo Wrote:This has been happening to me too recently I also seem to have issues with script.randomitems. I am guessing that something is updating in the background causing the issue. I find rolling the version back seems to solve it. If you look in the packages folder in the \xbmc\addons\packages you probably already have a working version. Are you on dharma or eden-pre?

dharma 10.1 here. Thanks for that, I had no idea about the packages folder.
I'm on dharma as well. I think it's one of the repos I have installed having a version thats for eden and is not compatible with dharma. I I need to go through and remove a whole bunch of addons and repos I have installed that I never use. I'll let you know if I come up with anything more concrete.
What version of 'tv show next' aired did you base the tv guide on, big noid? for some reason my xbmc keeps installing 3.0.2 which is only for eden users (it's not listed under any of my repos, 2.1.2 is). I manually installed 2.1.2 deleting 3.0.2 and putting it in it's place.

TV guide doesn't work. Not even an error comes up. No shows are listed.