Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shinu Wrote:Have u ever thought of adding the tv show's season poster to the episode view? I was think about it and decided to make a quick mockup....
That looks pretty good Smile EDIT: Added in master.
Hack_kid Wrote:Does the weather plus adding still slow down the Home menu
I must say I experience the slowdowns also without weather + on my windows testmachine. I really doubt it's skin related though.
Hack_kid Wrote:Does the weather plus adding still slow down the Home menu

Do you run XBMC in windows?
If so here's some thread about this.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=110750
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=111821
Big_Noid Wrote:@Bobby Blixberg: Tomorrow the skin can be updated/installed again from passion repo.
[/url]

Thank you very much, it works again Nod
Spanish Nox Eden strings. Update 11-10-2011

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HRWJUI89
PatOso Wrote:Spanish Nox Eden strings. Update 11-10-2011
Added. Thx.
The translation I have in my pc works fine, but when i download from git the accents are not correct.
I do not understand what is happening.No
PatOso Wrote:The translation I have in my pc works fine, but when i download from git the accents are not correct.
I do not understand what is happening.No

Probably because charset conversion on my end, I'll fix it.
Uffff, thank you very much.
Now it works perfect, thanks again.
Big_Noid Wrote:That looks pretty good Smile EDIT: Added in master.

Wow great!!! Thanx for adding it Noid! It looks great!!!

Although u passed on it before, but I still think a "Now Playing" widget would look great as part of the skin. At least as an option....

Big_Noid Wrote:Just beware if you installed a zip from my github repo and you installed that as a zip file the folder doesn't get the right name (ie BigNoid-Aeon-Nox-1dd6a11 instead of skin.aeon.nox).
If you installed manually from passion xbmc repo there is no problem.

I think it's named skin.aeon.nox.svn now.
Big_Noid Wrote:Don't think so. If you make something read-only I think the whole update fails.
Easiest way is to install msysgit on windows or git-core on linux and clone my github repo. Then you can add all the files you want and only update the changed files. Disadvantage is that it is manual work.

Making them hidden also breaks the update. After my htpc resuming from sleep, the skin started updating and left me with an empty skin folder. Grrr.
I'll look into msygit. In the meantime I'll just turn automatic updates off, this way I can manually remove the links before updating. Rebooting will create my links again, thanks to all the vbs and cmd scripts I have running in the background. . *sigh. It's starting to look like work. Big Grin
Shinu Wrote:Although u passed on it before, but I still think a "Now Playing" widget would look great as part of the skin. At least as an option....
Maybe with the new home window options dialog it can't hurt to add an extra option.
schumi2004 Wrote:I think it's named skin.aeon.nox.svn now.
Yeah, that's okay for passion repo zip
Raytestrak Wrote:Making them hidden also breaks the update. After my htpc resuming from sleep, the skin started updating and left me with an empty skin folder. Grrr.
I'll look into msygit. In the meantime I'll just turn automatic updates off, this way I can manually remove the links before updating. Rebooting will create my links again, thanks to all the vbs and cmd scripts I have running in the background. . *sigh. It's starting to look like work. Big Grin
Then it's easy, just install msysgit with option to also set it in PATH and add a git pull on skin.aeon.nox folder in one of your startup scripts.
Has anyone find out how to setup custom icons for aeon nox in library mode? example.. movie genre icons or music genre icons, maybe a guide its already written? sorry if this is already answered, thanks!
DigiTech Wrote:Has anyone find out how to setup custom icons for aeon nox in library mode? example.. movie genre icons or music genre icons, maybe a guide its already written? sorry if this is already answered, thanks!

The folders that Nox looks in is located under
\addons\skin.aeon.nox\extras\genre

There is a folder for Video and Music

Each of those folders contain a folder for Fanart and Icons
-Video
--Fanart
--Icons

-Music
--Fanart
--Icons
Place your images into the corresponding folder and Nox will pick them up. You can find several icon and fanart packs in the Fanart sub-section of the forums.