Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:We could make a competition who has the largest thumbnail folder Wink

And the winner goes to ... Laugh

Hopefully not me, I want it to be as small as possible (with as much media as possible of course).
hey is it possible to add movie sets mod used in Confluence skin?that is awsome mod that we can see movie plot from the movie set?
coolio99 Wrote:hey is it possible to add movie sets mod used in Confluence skin?that is awsome mod that we can see movie plot from the movie set?

It's possible of course, but I'm not going to add it. Someone will have to make a mod for support of this script. Reason is that I don't believe we need a script for this, but it must be properly supported in XBMC, which eventually will come.
i believe the latest tvtunes changes some things as far as the now playing visibility is concerned. is it something that skinners have to change or the developer of the script?
@Shinu: Nothing changed on offical repo for tvtunes. I do see that they are adding tvtunes on passion repo for development versions, but it's not very clear what they are changing. Anyway, I won't update anything till it's on official repo.
TV Tunes was originally developped by ppic on passion. Frost took over some weeks ago, adding a new scraper and other stuff, I'll try to make an announcement this weekend, and contact Ronie to know if he's okay to push the new version to the official repo.
Quote:Machine-Sanctum
2issues:
When set to download and save and i want to play a trailer xbmc crashes. However i f i use the "C" menu and then choose "download & play" it plays fine. When afterworths i use the normal play routines it does also play without a problem.

When set to stream the navigation is very chopy, when set to download & save it's very smooth.

Here's my debug log when it crashes:
http://pastebin.com/MAaEYirt

Also when using "download & play" it downloads the movie but doesn't play it. When i go to that folder i only find the NFO file and no trailer. Sometimes also get "error playback, check the log". When set to Stream they do play fine.
http://pastebin.com/J6MXrJi3
Using latest nightly and latest trailer lite from googlecode repo.

There solution to download and play in apple trailers trailers lite?
I BigNoid could you set up aeon nox to read the fanart.jpg in the music file mode. i see this feature in the ronie's skin and i like to use in nox.
i have into the artists folders "folder.jpg and fanart.jpg" files folder.jpg appears as icon but the fanart doesn't appears as background.
thanks a lot
peppe
i'm running a nigtly of the 17th november
Is possible align text plot in the main menu widget?
I think it looks cleaner.
Greeting
Best,Thanks
@PatOso
May i ask where did you find the backgrounds you've posted in the gallery thread?
Sorry for asking this here ...
To which do you mean? all?
PatOso Wrote:To which do you mean? all?

The silver ones, example of the couch or tvshow terminator backgrounds.
Maxoo Wrote:TV Tunes was originally developped by ppic on passion. Frost took over some weeks ago, adding a new scraper and other stuff, I'll try to make an announcement this weekend, and contact Ronie to know if he's okay to push the new version to the official repo.
Okay, good to know Smile
peppe_sr Wrote:I BigNoid could you set up aeon nox to read the fanart.jpg in the music file mode. i see this feature in the ronie's skin and i like to use in nox.
i have into the artists folders "folder.jpg and fanart.jpg" files folder.jpg appears as icon but the fanart doesn't appears as background.
thanks a lot
peppe
i'm running a nigtly of the 17th november
Nice, haven't thought of that but it makes a real nice addition! I also added the rounded covers in List view btw Smile
PatOso Wrote:Is possible align text plot in the main menu widget?
I think it looks cleaner.
Greeting
Yeah, definitely looks cleaner.
@big_noid
A question about aura home menu, the unfocused items aren't diffused, it's intentional or a bug? They are diffused by pressing down for submenu.