Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Me again Smile

I've noticed, now that the next episode widget is working, that it takes a couple of minutes for the posters to appear once xbmc starts up. At first they're blank but after a minute or two the correct thumbnails appear. Any ideas what's causing this delay?

Thanks
@ Rumik: please see this thread. Not something skinners can fix.
Understood, thanks Smile
How can I use random Fanart as backgrounds?
I don't know of a new feature, could you point me to somewhere I can read about it, didn't find it in the ala release thread.[/quote]

In Advanced Launcher When I press key I nothing happens http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=929...count=2744 if you want to see it in action try Cirrus Extended V2
Big_Noid Wrote:Should be supported by default, unless you turned it off in the osd settings. Also make sure the path is set the same as in cdart manager in viewtype settings.

I don't know of a new feature, could you point me to somewhere I can read about it, didn't find it in the ala release thread.
Try Here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=929...count=2744
In Aeon Nox (Advanced Launcher) nothing happens if i press "I" key.
Big_Noid Wrote:About classic_wall branch. Apparently git is not suited for this kind of work, meaning a different branch with 1 commit difference. It's a real pain to keep it updated as I have to cherry-pick each commit from master and I cannot do a simple merge as that would lose history. Still figuring out a better solution for it, but from what I understand branches are not meant for this.
Don't know about the now playing screen, haven't thought about it much lately tbh.

Well instead of having a separate branch, maybe u can just have the modded files as a download, and just update those particular files whenever u add something new?

oh and here's the mockup of the extra info for the now playing widget i was referring to. just in case u were wondering what added info i was talking about...

new progress looks very good, but there's something you missed (you probably don't use that feature). 'clean library' animation is not skinned with the new progress.
in my setup, library is cleaned after every update (through advancedsettings) and the progress at the end of update looks odd.
sergiocos Wrote:new progress looks very good, but there's something you missed (you probably don't use that feature). 'clean library' animation is not skinned with the new progress.
in my setup, library is cleaned after every update (through advancedsettings) and the progress at the end of update looks odd.

I do not see anything different. Could you post a screenshot?
i'll try to when i get home, might be fixed... it's also happening very fast, more visible on my htpc... not visible at all on my main rig... i'll get back with a screenshot, if needed
Having an odd issue with "Enable Viewtypes" - after my first "run" so to speak, the settings seem frozen. For instance, Shift is an option, even though I have long since turned it off. The options of viewtypes I've enabled, on the other hand, do not display.

Also- I know that editing where favourites goes is different now, but I think I used to have it where I could hit down on programs and I could set some favourites under the programs menu. But all my attempts seem to make the add-on show up in the favourites section itself.

Also - I just added one drive worth of movies (74 movies) and now navigating through the movies seems a bit delayed. When I hit 'C' for the context menu, the menu comes up in slow motion. This wasn't an issue in Dharma when I had several thousand things in the library, so I'm thinking I might not have something set right? This also exists with TV shows, but seems to disappear when I go into season or episode view... thing is, I don't have 1/10th of what I had in the library before and it ran smooth as can be.

When i go from movie to movie in the lowlist view, I do notice a bit of a delay between background fanart as well. Animations are turned off as are enable and so forth.
Big_Noid Wrote:Should be supported by default, unless you turned it off in the osd settings. Also make sure the path is set the same as in cdart manager in viewtype settings.

Thanks, the path in the viewtype was the error, I don't know this path was for that. Laugh
BadBradc Wrote:Would it be possible to disable/enable the thumbnail in the "Low list" view mode when looking at Artists. I think it'd look cool to have only the fanart and logo with out a thumbnail on the left. If you need a screen shot just let me know, thanks!

Did you find how to do it? I always wanted to do it but don't know wich part of what xml to remove..
I am having a very annoying issue with NOX spcifically.

I have just upgraded my dev machine to use EDEN and have upgraded NOX. I have re-built a new library using an SQL server and imported all my media. For the most part things are working (though there are a few issues upgrading for sure) but when using v 2.0.0 of NOX I have some issues with images.

My TV show collection has several shows where the banner image is missing. If I enter into the show Info, the banner shows up fine there. Also, if I view as folders, the banner shows fine. Even if I download a new banner it does not show in any banner views. I have also deleted the show from the database and done a media scan and the show is imported again but the banner is missing.

Checking in Confluence skin the banners all show up fine in all views.

My banner images are in the show folders as "banner.jpg" and it appears to just be an issue with this skin.

Any ideas?

EDIT: NM... I checked the shows folders that had missing banners and they only had folder.jpg for the banner setting, not banner.jpg.
Big_Noid Wrote:I've been quite busy with some new features that are not on official 2.0.0 version of the skin. Since your already going beta, you might want to check out the git version of the skin Wink

Ok Big_Noid, that sounds great! Does that have the global search part enabled?

Not quite sure how to "do" the git-version, I'll search around here and figure it out!

I see this: https://github.com/BigNoid

but not quite sure where to go from here. I'll tinker around!