Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big_Noid Wrote:It's the watchlist script that is running that is freezing xbmc. If you disable everything watchlist related it should be fine.
I just realized I also run the script if featured items is enabled in menu. This is unnecessary. I'll fix that today. So wait for the next update from svn and just disable all the watchlist related widgets to fix this behaviour.
I cannot fix the fact that watchlist script locks xbmc up while updating library.

Thanks Noid, great support as always. Cool
Big_Noid Wrote:1: Added that option also to Episodes view. InfoList no longer has mediaflags. I simplified that view as the labels were too small. Looks better imo with just the plot.

2: That is still there. Check if you have an osd_top_bar.png and osd_bottom_bar.png in media/osd/ folder.

i really wish u had kept the option to turn the flags on/off for the info list view. always liked seeing the quality of the video i was playing before opening it. also, with just the thumb and plot, it looks a bit bland. like something's missing. but that just my opinion. :o

as for the missing tabs, that was my fault. i modded the OSD didn't notice the change.
I had an idea. (my head still hurts).

What about enabling the Bigfan view on season level, with specific fanarts ?

Like Fanart00.jpg for season 0, Fanart01.jpg for season 1, etc. (Fanart99.jpg or Fanartall.jpg for all seasons).
Shinu Wrote:i really wish u had kept the option to turn the flags on/off for the info list view. always liked seeing the quality of the video i was playing before opening it. also, with just the thumb and plot, it looks a bit bland. like something's missing. but that just my opinion. :o

as for the missing tabs, that was my fault. i modded the OSD didn't notice the change.
I'll have a look at that again.
Maxoo Wrote:I had an idea. (my head still hurts).

What about enabling the Bigfan view on season level, with specific fanarts ?

Like Fanart00.jpg for season 0, Fanart01.jpg for season 1, etc. (Fanart99.jpg or Fanartall.jpg for all seasons).
I like the idea. I could use season fanart for that. It's already implemented on fanart level, so the same could apply to bigfan view. Fanart.jpg in season folder and season folder name must match what's it called in xbmc (so season 1 will work, season 01 won't work.)
Big_Noid Wrote:@fional: I'll see if I can do this for you.

Aw thank you so much. Smile
hey big noid got to say im loving this skin thank you so much
i pulled your git last night and yes mate its rocking!, it freezes a little here and there but meh thats nothing really.
i just have one question though, on the tv show bannerplex view how would i go about making all the banners "bright and pop with colour" so to speak and not just the focused one

many thanks again

paul
Big_Noid Wrote:I'll have a look at that again.

thx Noid. Smile
One thing I find quite irritating is that I can't choose where I want my fanart enabled and disabled without it effecting the whole section. Lets take tv shows for example. When browsing through my TV-shows I want my fanart enabled but when I'm actually browsing through specific TV-show episodes I want my fanart to be disabled. Is this skin specific or just how XBMC is built?
Sometimes at home, I'm listening random music in xmbc (party mode) and somebody ask to me for any information about the actual artist's. To do that, I have to exit TAB visualization, go to Music, go to Artists, look for that artist, and press "I" key. When you have more tha 2000 artist, this job is tedious.
I think it could be great if there was an option (maybe a button near to Lyrics button) to easy access to the actual artist information display in the TAB visualization...

BN, do you think is possible to do something like this?

Sorry for my bad english.
hi, is a little bit that i don't read this topic. i always updated my aeon nox (i'm using the svn version) now with the eden beta 2 (no nightly at the moment).
only a small thing, i like very much the azure volume bar but i see that the video player bar is always white.
could you make it azure.
thankyou BN.
peppe
chunk1982 Wrote:hey big noid got to say im loving this skin thank you so much
i pulled your git last night and yes mate its rocking!, it freezes a little here and there but meh thats nothing really.
i just have one question though, on the tv show bannerplex view how would i go about making all the banners "bright and pop with colour" so to speak and not just the focused one

many thanks again

paul
Delete this ocntrol in Viewtype_Banners.xml (on line 84):
Code:
                    <control type="image">
                        <posx>5</posx>
                        <posy>5</posy>
                        <width>365</width>
                        <height>70</height>
                        <colordiffuse>55FFFFFF</colordiffuse>
                        <aspectratio scalediffuse="false">scale</aspectratio>
                        <texture diffuse="thumbs/banner_wall_mask.png">common/black.png</texture>
                    </control>
Elixxen Wrote:One thing I find quite irritating is that I can't choose where I want my fanart enabled and disabled without it effecting the whole section. Lets take tv shows for example. When browsing through my TV-shows I want my fanart enabled but when I'm actually browsing through specific TV-show episodes I want my fanart to be disabled. Is this skin specific or just how XBMC is built?
It's a global setting to reduce the amount of skin settings. It's skin specific.
I will not add more options for the fanart, but you can of course mod it yourself.
ferent Wrote:Sometimes at home, I'm listening random music in XBMC (party mode) and somebody ask to me for any information about the actual artist's. To do that, I have to exit TAB visualization, go to Music, go to Artists, look for that artist, and press "I" key. When you have more tha 2000 artist, this job is tedious.
I think it could be great if there was an option (maybe a button near to Lyrics button) to easy access to the actual artist information display in the TAB visualization...

BN, do you think is possible to do something like this?

Sorry for my bad english.
Maybe I can utilize the artist info script to show artist information from last.fm on the fly. I could make an extra 'info' button on osd for that.
peppe_sr Wrote:hi, is a little bit that i don't read this topic. i always updated my aeon nox (i'm using the svn version) now with the eden beta 2 (no nightly at the moment).
only a small thing, i like very much the azure volume bar but i see that the video player bar is always white.
could you make it azure.
thankyou BN.
peppe
I actually did this and reverted it back before committing the changes. i thought many people would dislike it, although I quite liked it myself.
Okay thanks for the info Big_Noid! Keep up the good work, you're a legend!
Now available, artist information in music visualization. Enable the download additional information in the artist slideshow addon for information from Last.FM, otherwise it falls back to the library artist description.

New button in Music OSD:

Artist info in action:
Big_Noid Wrote:Now available, artist information in music visualization. Enable the download additional information in the artist slideshow addon for information from Last.FM, otherwise it falls back to the library artist description.

New button in Music OSD:

Artist info in action:

WOOOOOWWW, you are the better and the fastest skinner in the world!!Nod
Big_Noid Wrote:I actually did this and reverted it back before committing the changes. i thought many people would dislike it, although I quite liked it myself.
so when i update tonight it will be all white?
i see the news in music visualization, i like it.
great.
peppe