Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big_Noid Wrote:Global search script support:
http://youtu.be/i_dHDdaAMzg

How do I enable this? Smile I downloaded the addon, but the only way I see to get it like this is to add it as a favourite...I think I'm missing a handy option!
butchabay Wrote:You have to enable lyrics in skin settings and select your lyric addon first.

That's what I meant by
theGuillaume Wrote:tried both in Aeon Nox

I did it, and it doesn't work. No Lyrics button.
LakersFan Wrote:Is there a way to sort movie sets differently than the rest of my movies? For example, I am using the showcase mode, sorted by name. As I scroll along my movies and find a collection, I'll open that collection and it, too, will be sorted by name. I'd like the collections sorted by years, so the oldest movie of the collection was first in my list and so on.

Additionally, it'd be nice (for my setup Smile) to use wrap in my main movie collection browsing, but not in my collections. That way when I open a 2 movie collection, it only shows those 2 movies, not those two movies in an endless cycle.

Just a wishlist if Bid Noid is bored. Thanks!

You can, once you enter the movie set just click on the sidebar options (where you set view mode and other toggles) and then go down to sort and select year. You will have to do this for each movie set you have, but it's a little easier than editing the sort order for each movie.
Nobuddy0816 Wrote:Hey Big_Noid,

first of all thanks for this great skin!
I'm new on xbmc, 'cause i was sick of the win7 mce at all, and with xbmc, i can finally get rid of it.

I'm using the 11 beta 2 version of xbmc with your latest version (i guess) of your skin, loaded via the settings in xbmc.

I've searched this thread and it's truly hard to review 489 pages of posts, so i ask my little question right away:

Is it possible to use banners instead of posters for the genres-icons in database-mode (movies->genres) using the thumbnail-view?

May i have overseen an option or setting to enable this feature?
Or have i to edit a xml-file to enable it?

Thanks for in advance for an answer and please keep up the very good work!!
For thumnail view it's easy, because the aspect ratio is kept. See the faq for how to name your genre thumbs.
fional Wrote:How do I enable this? Smile I downloaded the addon, but the only way I see to get it like this is to add it as a favourite...I think I'm missing a handy option!
That's what I did in that video, it's just search script added to favorites --> added to main menu.
theGuillaume Wrote:That's what I meant by

I did it, and it doesn't work. No Lyrics button.

It should be the default focused button when opening the music osd. Fourth button from the right in this picture:

It should always be visible, so I don't know what's wrong if it's not there. Nothing in the code for not showing the button.
Big_Noid Wrote:For thumnail view it's easy, because the aspect ratio is kept. See the faq for how to name your genre thumbs.

Rolleyes A simple try by my self should had revealed the solution, thanks anyway Wink

Another short question:

On homescreen a click on "Movies" opens the "All videos"-view by default.
If i want to go into genres, i have to press down and select genre first.

Can i edit this action to force genre-view by simply click on "Movies" in the stripe?

I didn't found any option in the skin settings nor the standard-xbmc-settings at all.
I've also had a peek on some xmls, but didn't found an entry, which seems to do, what i want!?

Again, thanks for support!
Using the SVN version, I am seeing some issues with the TV Show menu. I have Eden Beta 2, and I am using the fanart view with the TV Logos across the bottom.

If the Next Aired script is enabled, if I push up or down on the remote, which should enable either the drop-down description panel or the scroll bar, XBMC freezes. This only happens on the TV Show level. On the season or episode level, it is fine. Disabling Next Aired fixed the problem. I am not sure what could be causing this, but for now I'll just keep that script disabled.
Big_Noid Wrote:It should be the default focused button when opening the music osd.

Ah. Figured it out. Pressing M would bring the mini player with control buttons. I had to press TAB then M.

Edit: Noticed a glitch when in Music OSD with CU Lyrics on. When I press BACK to leave the Lyrics section, the top right corner of the screen where there is the arrow to scroll lyrics flashes real quick, a white rectangle, real quick, before leaving the lyrics section.
I think it does that only when there's an API error; lyrics not found I guess..
I finally achieved integrate the PVR funcionality to Aeon Nox (only code, not graphic. I'll start tomorrow with the graphical environment). 100% functional (except some details):

Regards!
@tocinillo: So you got tired of waiting for me to add the support :p
Nice work! If you need help with graphics or code just drop me a pm Smile (Just remember I can't test it)
Don't worry, I have some free time Tongue

Ok, tomorrow I start with graphic design, I doubt I'll post here!!
hi all.

I've had to remove Eden Beta 2 due to it running extremely slowly when I quit movies back to the menu/or if I even just refresh a single title or Mark As Watched.

I'm now back on Dharma. I went at first to the 10.1, but after seeing that you couldn't view movie infowall when in File mode for movies, I opted for the 20111210 nightly build which seems to be the best compromise.

However, when viewing TV Series mode, using Bannerplex as the view to select the series, in Eden, I could choose to be able to navigate the menus by going up and down. In Dharma I can only seem to do it the default left/right method. Is this the only way in Dharma or is it possible to set it to go the (to me) better navigation of up and down?

Thanks,
Tuck