Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big_Noid Wrote:For thumnail view it's easy, because the aspect ratio is kept. See the faq for how to name your genre thumbs.

That's what I did in that video, it's just search script added to favorites --> added to main menu.

Oh, for some reason mine comes up as "Global Search" and then it scrolls, as that doesn't fit in the space. Oddly enough, when i'm in the customisation menu, while I can rename most favourites to whatever I want - I can't rename this one nor the rom browser bit.
tocinillo Wrote:Don't worry, I have some free time Tongue

Ok, tomorrow I start with graphic design, I doubt I'll post here!!

That looks class. I don't have a TV signal out here, but our government has this bit that's just like Freeview, so I may be getting one soon.
i does one have to go to download the latest version of XBMC-PVR?
This might seem like a silly request, but could the Cleaning Library dialog be hidden during video playback? I often tend to run it in the background while watching something after making a large amount changes to my library but with Nox this proves to be a problem. Not a big deal, but I figured I'd ask. ^_^
Midnight Tboy Wrote:hi all.

I've had to remove Eden Beta 2 due to it running extremely slowly when I quit movies back to the menu/or if I even just refresh a single title or Mark As Watched.

I'm now back on Dharma. I went at first to the 10.1, but after seeing that you couldn't view movie infowall when in File mode for movies, I opted for the 20111210 nightly build which seems to be the best compromise.

However, when viewing TV Series mode, using Bannerplex as the view to select the series, in Eden, I could choose to be able to navigate the menus by going up and down. In Dharma I can only seem to do it the default left/right method. Is this the only way in Dharma or is it possible to set it to go the (to me) better navigation of up and down?

Thanks,
Tuck
Yes, that was added after Dharma. The reason Eden was slow was probably the watchlist script. you could try Eden again, and remove that script (manually) to see if it improves things. Overall Eden gives much better performance then Dharma imo.
fional Wrote:Oh, for some reason mine comes up as "Global Search" and then it scrolls, as that doesn't fit in the space. Oddly enough, when i'm in the customisation menu, while I can rename most favourites to whatever I want - I can't rename this one nor the rom browser bit.
That's odd, cause as you can see in the vid I can change it no problem.
hikaricore Wrote:This might seem like a silly request, but could the Cleaning Library dialog be hidden during video playback? I often tend to run it in the background while watching something after making a large amount changes to my library but with Nox this proves to be a problem. Not a big deal, but I figured I'd ask. ^_^
Actually not that silly. I already hide the scan dialogs when playing fullscreen video or music viz and slideshow. Will be in next update and already available on git.
There's a new test version in the watchlist thread that should increase performance a bit.

Maybe make the watchlist optional='true' in addon.xml and only install when you want to use it.
Martijn Wrote:There's a new test version in the watchlist thread that should increase performance a bit.

Maybe make the watchlist optional='true' in addon.xml and only install when you want to use it.

Don't know that tag. But in latest version it doesn't run default, only if you enable a widget or enter the featured menu item.
Big_Noid Wrote:Don't know that tag. But in latest version it doesn't run default, only if you enable a widget or enter the featured menu item.

It's a new tag Wink
Got introduced just before or after beta2

forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=997083&postcount=3
Martijn Wrote:It's a new tag Wink
Got introduced just before or after beta2

forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=997083&postcount=3

Have you tested this? Does the user get a prompt if it needs to be installed? In case of the watchlist script there is no way for a user to install/enable/disable it through gui.
Big_Noid Wrote:Have you tested this? Does the user get a prompt if it needs to be installed? In case of the watchlist script there is no way for a user to install/enable/disable it through gui.

Not tested with watchlist. The user should get a install prompt. Problem is the buttons to enable it only show when actually have installed the script so this is kind of a dilemma Laugh

So in this case it isn't really usefull
I am working on the PVR. I'm working slowly...but surely. At the moment, I have done a new VideoOSD for LiveTV (this one ONLY appears when yo watch the live TV, when you play any "normal" video, typical controls appears). New screens:

Regards!
nice work tocinillo!!
i'm anxious to try it out. do you need a tester?
also, many regards to Big_Noid for this awesome skin!!
it looks like fun to code too. I really wish I could get that pvr demo addon working, but that's not working out for me.
Big_Noid Wrote:it looks like fun to code too. I really wish I could get that pvr demo addon working, but that's not working out for me.

wtf
Some one else is doing some coding for you and you are complaining that you can't do it yourself Big Grin

You really need a vacation Wink