Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just added in git. Credits to mikebzh44 for creating the script. Get it here.

Big_Noid Wrote:Just added in git. Credits to mikebzh44 for creating the script. Get it here.

Just having some script issues will JSON response errors.

And some more string translation to do Angry
did a quick test with script. doesn't display the latest movies added to the playlist, just displays them in alphabetical order. random movies work though. also, it doesn't show latest episodes for tv show playlist. and the script occasionally crashes when pressing right while in the widget. but a good start none-the-less.
Quick question for those who have already switched to Eden Beta 3:

Is the bug/missing feature of watched movies not disappearing from the recent widget fixed?
KatjaS Wrote:Quick question for those who have already switched to Eden Beta 3:

Is the bug/missing feature of watched movies not disappearing from the recent widget fixed?

That's not a bug. It's a decision made by the xbmc team.
Even though you have watch something it will still appear on the recently added
Couple issues that I'm seeing with Eden beta 3:

The watched check mark overlay overlaps with series name/season when using Episode view on Latest Episodes:

For some reason some of the views are missing aired date:

The info is there because it's visible in some views like the list view (though I think list view might be the only one that shows the aired date):

Not sure if this is something on my end or just some change in Eden that is causing this, any ideas?
Martijn Wrote:That's not a bug. It's a decision made by the xbmc team.
Even though you have watch something it will still appear on the recently added

But that doesn't really make sense, does it? The widgets are there to give quick access to recently added movies because xbmc assumes that a user is likely to want to watch them. But once you've watched it, you're not going to want to watch it again and again?!
Is it possible to get blu-ray and dvd cases for tv shows?

I keep getting just generic tv show cases with a tv at the top of the case?
Big_Noid Wrote:Just added in git. Credits to mikebzh44 for creating the script. Get it here.

Thanks for this great feature, it was something I really wanted to see in Nox. Nod

I just updated the skin from the SVN repo but I can't see an option to turn it on. Is it part of the skin or should I install it myself?
@minimoe

you must install the addon manuell. Then you could enable the features under Skin/widget.

Very very nice addon, thx @BN for use of this nice addon ?

@BN

any chance that you will use the movieset addon anytime ?

Greets
Eisi
@BN

the script from mikebzh44 donĀ“t work how it should. The widget shows me only the first movies from my playlist and not the newest. It was sort from alphabet. And from 10 movies there are 2 movies in the widget they are not in the playlist.

i have made a playlist called childmovies and say in playlist create take all movies with genre animation. I put the playlist to the homemenu. When i enter the playlist from there all is fine. But the widget shows me for the first 2 movies the movies '12 rounds' and '300'.

Greets
Eisi
First off... GREAT SKIN! I've always liked Aeon Nox.

Now a request (please). In the TV Schedule, is it possible to relocate the name of the highlighted TV Show above the thumbnail? as shown below

It sure makes it easier to see what show it is!

Thanks...
Finalized LiveTVChannelView and LiveRadioChannelView:

I hope that you like!
Shinu Wrote:doesn't work. Sad i don't mean to be a pain, but i use Ember which doesn't have an option to place the season fanart in the series root. so with this new change, i'll not only have to rename the fanart for every season of my 575 series, but i'll also have to move them manually to the root of each show. needless to say, it's not something i'm very excited to do. No is there a way to have the skin support both formats?
It really should work. Have you enabled the new setting 'season fanart'?
macel Wrote:Couple issues that I'm seeing with Eden beta 3:

The watched check mark overlay overlaps with series name/season when using Episode view on Latest Episodes:

For some reason some of the views are missing aired date:

The info is there because it's visible in some views like the list view (though I think list view might be the only one that shows the aired date):

Not sure if this is something on my end or just some change in Eden that is causing this, any ideas?
Overlap i can fix, missing airdate will check that.
Ghostdivision Wrote:Is it possible to get blu-ray and dvd cases for tv shows?

I keep getting just generic tv show cases with a tv at the top of the case?
And how would one determine if you have all bluray source or a couple of hdtv's episodes? Not possible with a solution that covers all possible scenarios
Eisi2005 Wrote:any chance that you will use the movieset addon anytime ?

Greets
Eisi
I always said no, but it seems they made great progress with the script. Will check it sometime soon.
thewarm Wrote:First off... GREAT SKIN! I've always liked Aeon Nox.

Now a request (please). In the TV Schedule, is it possible to relocate the name of the highlighted TV Show above the thumbnail? as shown below

It sure makes it easier to see what show it is!

Thanks...
Will have a look at that one.
tocinillo Wrote:Finalized LiveTVChannelView and LiveRadioChannelView:

I hope that you like!
Nice! Only thing missing is the floor texture from Nox with the panel reflection, but other than that looks good Smile

lowfi Wrote:Would it be possible to add an option to disable media flags in the showcase view?

Thanks! Laugh

running svn from passion

I can make the existing option for infowall also count for showcase and the other views if no one has any strong objections against that.
Big_Noid Wrote:It really should work. Have you enabled the new setting 'season fanart'?

Laugh that was the problem. didn't switch it on. not getting the default fanart (curtains) if no fanart is found though. it just shows up black.