Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big_Noid Wrote:@Eisi2005: please toggle the option in widget option for inclusion of unwatched off and on again, that will fix it.

Still empty on my end (of course latest git and script).
Playlists work when entering.
Skin or script?

http://paste.ubuntu.com/844729/
Martijn Wrote:Still empty on my end (of course latest git and script).
Playlists work when entering.
Skin or script?

http://paste.ubuntu.com/844729/

Toggle should work. The problem is that the unwatched parameter is set to false. I changed it to False and that solves it, but you have to set it again by disabling unwatched items and enable it again.
Big_Noid Wrote:Toggle should work. The problem is that the unwatched parameter is set to false. I changed it to False and that solves it, but you have to set it again by disabling unwatched items and enable it again.

Already did that. Both HTPC setups don't work

Edit:
Seems to not pickup changes in the script run method
keep doing:
unwatched=false instead of unwatched=False

Edit2:
Found it. that unwatched setting is only available through skins settings -> widgets...
not through "S" -> widget options
tria Wrote:Thanks, this was helpful.

Platform name is displayed in the details for each item (Just like Studio/Year/..etc). If I gather a group of them and provide them to you, will you consider it?
If yes, then please give me some guidelines for logos (e.g. widthxheight, colors, etc).
Yeah, that would be great. that way I can adjust the aspect ratio accordingly. Logo's should be white 161 (w) x 109 (h)
bigbadrabbit Wrote:Is there a way to get rid of the weather icon and info in the time panel (Home and library views)?
I don't use the weather option at all and have disabled in skin settings but it still shows up in the time panel.

Just the time and date would be perfect!
Thanks!
In eden, yes; don't enable a weather plugin.
thewarm Wrote:I've been trying to create a very clean and simple look for my Home page. The "Shut Down" page seems redundant to me (for my needs anyway).

So, would it be possible to add the "quit" XBMC as a favorite or shortcut so I could add it to my System drop-down menu?

Thanks
Why not map a button on your remote to "S" ? I won't add support for custom items on system menu.
Grangey. Wrote:Is there any way of getting a specific 3d surround for 3d movies when "dvd case" view is enabled like there is in MQ3?

ie
Currently no. That would require a different (slower) way to handle cases and I don't want that. If XBMC has a way of identifying 3d movies then it will be possible.
Martijn Wrote:Edit2:
Found it. that unwatched setting is only available through skins settings -> widgets...
not through "S" -> widget options
Right, I could have mentioned that on git...

blondin000 Wrote:Hello, would be it possible to add an option to use the menu movie with a playlist. It would allow to post(show) uniquemment movie in the widget and so there to creer the other one for cartoons Thank you.
Just add a playlist to favorites and add that as default action to movies. not compatible with the new widget though.
Shinu Wrote:lol. yeah, works as should now. thanx.

but as i asked before, is it possible to have the skin look for fanart.jpg files and files with the new naming scheme? i use ember to scrape my tv shows and it doesn't support placing the season fanart in the series root. that would mean i'd have to rename AND move the season fanart for all 575 series i have. not too excited to do that.

i also have some question/concerns:

- when setting the bannerplex navigation to vertical (didn't even realize there was an option for that till today) the scrollbar should be oriented vertically too.

- i'm not sure if this was asked recently, but is it possible to have an option for the fanart layout in the showcase or bannerplex view to display extrafanart in the window?

- are u able to get watched and unwatched info from the new video smartplaylist script?

- is it also possible to have an option for the Shift view to display extra info like this view in Fusion?...
Maybe I could add support for both. If it requires an option I won't do it. you can always edit the variables.xml yourself, it's only 4 lines of code.

Scrollbar is not possible otherwise without looking weirder then a horizontal scrollbar

No, I won't add extrafanart to the panel. I'm afraid it will slow down the scrolling and as it's the default for tvshows I don't want that.

Yep, that is now on git.

No, too much info for that view in Nox and limited space on the floor texture.
Big_Noid Wrote:Maybe I could add support for both. If it requires an option I won't do it. you can always edit the variables.xml yourself, it's only 4 lines of code.

Scrollbar is not possible otherwise without looking weirder then a horizontal scrollbar

No, I won't add extrafanart to the panel. I'm afraid it will slow down the scrolling and as it's the default for tvshows I don't want that.

Yep, that is now on git.

No, too much info for that view in Nox and limited space on the floor texture.

thanx 4 the answers. plz add support for both season fanart formats. although it's only 4 lines of code, the variables.xml is updated regularly, so i end up having to edit the file at least once per day, which kinda sucks.

also, the recently added script for playlists is giving me some issues. it worked up until yesterday, when i added some new movies to my library. it suddenly stopped displaying properly. tried deleting and re-downloading the script, enabled and re-enabled the widget option, but to no avail. any suggestions?

@Shinu: see a few posts back for solution; toggle unwatched option in skin --> widget options
thanx. it worked.
cool, I'll start gathering the logos for you. I have few of them currently that I gathered for testing purposes.

One question about addons views:
If I set the ContentType to "tvshows" and switch the view in the addon to "Low List", there will be a poster/thumb on the left, how do I set it to show the poster. Note I am talking about my own addon, that fetch images from a given service. I tried setting "thumb" info attribute, but this only show in some of the views like "Thumbnails" view (and not "Low List" or "Showcase"). If I switch the content type to "movies", and use the view "Showcase", I see the posters (using the "thumb" attribute of the list item). So I was wondering what info/extrainfo attribute of the ItemList should I set in order to make the poster show.

Thanks.
Is there anyway to make the movie art look more glossy in the showcase view, i notice mq3 has a more glossy look to its movie display in the showcase view, while nox has more of a matte finish...

Im guessing this cannot be changed but i thought i would ask.
tria Wrote:One question about addons views:
If I set the ContentType to "tvshows" and switch the view in the addon to "Low List", there will be a poster/thumb on the left, how do I set it to show the poster. Note I am talking about my own addon, that fetch images from a given service. I tried setting "thumb" info attribute, but this only show in some of the views like "Thumbnails" view (and not "Low List" or "Showcase"). If I switch the content type to "movies", and use the view "Showcase", I see the posters (using the "thumb" attribute of the list item). So I was wondering what info/extrainfo attribute of the ItemList should I set in order to make the poster show.

Thanks.
Depends on the setting use poster.jpg for tvshows. If enabled it doesn't load the thumb, but poster.jpg for tvshows.

Ghostdivision Wrote:Is there anyway to make the movie art look more glossy in the showcase view, i notice mq3 has a more glossy look to its movie display in the showcase view, while nox has more of a matte finish...

Im guessing this cannot be changed but i thought i would ask.
You can replace the media/thumbs/thumb_glass.png in Nox to the one from mq3. You want to have some sort of hybrid nox/mq3 judging from your requests :p
tocinillo Wrote:Oks! Now??

Regards!

@tocinillo, looks great - can't wait to give it a try!

One question, what's the large space on the right hand side for? (to the right of the channel EPG and progress bars)
Is something else going there? just it looks a little 'heavy to the left' otherwise.
Swifty Wrote:@tocinillo, looks great - can't wait to give it a try!

One question, what's the large space on the right hand side for? (to the right of the channel EPG and progress bars)
Is something else going there? just it looks a little 'heavy to the left' otherwise.
if possible, that space could be use for something like an epg-content thumb (sports,news,movies,kids, etc.). provided, that function is supported, of course. it would certainly set the skin apart from others.
KatjaS Wrote:Quick question for those who have already switched to Eden Beta 3:

Is the bug/missing feature of watched movies not disappearing from the recent widget fixed?
I found a solution to this problem grace to the recent script "randomandlastitems" (vive la french team Laugh)

1) create a playlist "MOVIES" with the following parameters for having all the films not viewed

Code:
FIND ITEMS WHERE
- Last played before
- Last played after

ITEMS MUST MATCH
- one or more of the rules

2)add the playlist to home menu

3)activate "Settings/Skin/Widget/Choose which media widgets to show on home windows/Show lastet added custom movie playlist widget for VPLx"

4)desactivate the menu "MOVIES" de Aeon to avoid duplication, Unfortunately we lose the sub menus.

that will be better if we could activate this widget on the MOVIES menu, if a submenu playlist is activated

@+
"Originally Posted by thewarm
I've been trying to create a very clean and simple look for my Home page. The "Shut Down" page seems redundant to me (for my needs anyway).
So, would it be possible to add the "quit" XBMC as a favorite or shortcut so I could add it to my System drop-down menu?

Thanks
Why not map a button on your remote to "S" ? I won't add support for custom items on system menu."

Big Noid
Thanks for the reply. I decided to just use the "End" key on my keyboard... I really don't need to quit XBMC very often as I leave my PC running 24/7.
Again, thanks for the great work on this skin!
hello,just a quick question...where can I change the typo color?
which file and value I have to edit?
I'm trying to change the white to a more blue one Smile

thanks!!
cheers