Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
lowfi Wrote:Hi,

I use path substitution for favourites.xml (and others):

Code:
<substitute>
    <from>special://masterprofile/favourites.xml</from>
    <to>smb://10.0.0.2/XBMC/favourites.xml</to>
  </substitute>

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Use...itution.3E

When you try to set a custom favourite for the main menu you will get an error:

http://pastebin.com/Ug6CuD92

log and screenshot is from osx but the error is the same in linux (OE).
This is an error in the favourites script. I can't fix that.
Death-Axe Wrote:Would it be possible to have Aura like option for the glass and the nox home themes? I like being able to choose colours for the bar but I don't like the font style of the classic.
Of course possible, but not default. You would have to edit Home.xml. Look for Font_MainClassic and replace that with Font_MainMenu
thewarm Wrote:I get this in the log

17:16:23 T:324 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: ScrollOffsetLabel
17:16:24 T:1224 WARNING: Previous line repeats 5 times.

I am using the 2.0 repo version of your skin.
Something has gone wrong then with the install. I just did a fresh install and that include is there in includes.xml
@BN

if you have time, could you add the function from mikebzh44 addon to show last and random added for tv-show playlists in home menu ?

Greets
Eisi
u still working on the recently added script for tv shows Noid?
Big_Noid Wrote:This is an error in the favourites script. I can't fix that.

Of course possible, but not default. You would have to edit Home.xml. Look for Font_MainClassic and replace that with Font_MainMenu

Something has gone wrong then with the install. I just did a fresh install and that include is there in includes.xml

That worked great, you are awesome dude.
After reverting now playing widget, now works only when timepanel enabled, broken with breadcrumbs enabled.
Out of curiousity what is the breadcrumbs feature?
sergiocos Wrote:After reverting now playing widget, now works only when timepanel enabled, with breadcrumbs enabled.
I think that should be fixed by enabling/disabling the nowplaying and/or rss option. This could happen if one option was enabled and the other one also. Should not be possible for new users to get this.

@Shinu & Eisi: haven't forgotten it. Not working at it atm, but will do so when I find the time and motivation.

@moviebuff: the topbar in sergiocos' screenshot.
millercentral Wrote:I might of missed this already being reported, but I've noticed that in some TV series views, the clearart logo of the series overlaps with the Extra info in the lower right corner:

What version are you using? looks completely different to mine! how did you remove the back panel? also all that info at the top isn't on mine either.
frodo19 Wrote:Nod

Hungarian New (Unwatched):

Hungarian Watched :

I missed this one, sry. Going to add this when I get the change.
Hello Big Noid I use THE SCRIPT smartplaylist mike but there is a problem when the mediatheque updates on the home, the widget does not show such movies must be returned in the movie and then return home for it takes into account the latest movies
Thank you.
blondin000 Wrote:Hello Big Noid I use THE SCRIPT smartplaylist mike but there is a problem when the mediatheque updates on the home, the widget does not show such movies must be returned in the movie and then return home for it takes into account the latest movies
Thank you.

Nothing can be done about that. Script can not detect if you update library
Ok thanks but when i use the skin Glass the widget refresh when i update library.
I can load it after library update. Will only work if you don't hide the scanning dialogs.
ok thanks big noid, the skin is really great.
blondin000 Wrote:ok thanks big noid, the skin is really great.

The code was already there, but there was a typo Sad